Man took job as UPS driver so he could stalk Pennsylvania residents, officials say

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member

Man took job as UPS driver so he could stalk Pennsylvania residents, officials say - News Observer

A UPS delivery driver has been sentenced to prison after prosecutors said he used the job to stalk his Pennsylvania neighbors.

Thomas friend. Wainman Jr., 52, was convicted on counts of stalking and defiant trespass in February.

Prosecutors said Wainman stalked residents by peering in their windows with spotlights, watching them while they were in their pool and following them home from the gas station.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer

Man took job as UPS driver so he could stalk Pennsylvania residents, officials say - News Observer

A UPS delivery driver has been sentenced to prison after prosecutors said he used the job to stalk his Pennsylvania neighbors.

Thomas friend. Wainman Jr., 52, was convicted on counts of stalking and defiant trespass in February.

Prosecutors said Wainman stalked residents by peering in their windows with spotlights, watching them while they were in their pool and following them home from the gas station.
You can't do that?
I figure if someone leaves their curtains open it's on them.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
As much as I believe the verdict. I just think it's funny how the article itself (and maybe, to an extent, the prosecuter in that case) derive so much secondary evidence from just how the job is done day-to-day lol.

I can't remember now already how many people signed in nothing but a tshirt and panties.
And the naked people in the window happens pretty damn frequently too.