Management engaging in multiple relationships

Hubrat431

What happens when full time supervisor engages in sexual relationship with an hourly for years then cheats with another hourly on same shift? Does hourly get in trouble? Does manager get in trouble? Manager smoking weed, policy on drug use?

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Call the hotline.
Tell em the supervisor asked you to be part of the three way. You were excited until he asked you to fetch water for him and his side snack.

542thruNthru

Ah it's a tale as old as time. Manager bangs hourly, moves on to new hourly anyone who hates the manager tries to use it to get the manager in trouble. If I had a nickle!

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
How is it creating a "Hostile work environment" for you specifically? If you cannot provide a reasonable answer then the answer to your original question is to do your job and mind your own business.

Hubrat431

How is it creating a "Hostile work environment" for you specifically? If you cannot provide a reasonable answer then the answer to your original question is to do your job and mind your own business.
He’s married, the other female has now showed up to my home. Didn’t know of marriage.