Management forced in on Christmas

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Just got off the phone with local hub/store some hours ago because got notice of failed delivery attempt saying I wasn't home even though I was and have a cam on the door front so know UPS truck didn't come, and the rep said sorry but not to worry because deliveries will be made even on 24th and 25th, so good luck to those driving.

ps. any drivers with ideas on how to get the driver for my route not say ":censored2: it" with my package and just drive off next time?
sorry, had more important deliveries.

RolloTony Brown Town

Just got off the phone with local hub/store some hours ago because got notice of failed delivery attempt saying I wasn't home even though I was and have a cam on the door front so know UPS truck didn't come, and the rep said sorry but not to worry because deliveries will be made even on 24th and 25th, so good luck to those driving.

ps. any drivers with ideas on how to get the driver for my route not say ":censored2: it" with my package and just drive off next time?

Most of the drivers I've ever worked with do their best to keep all of their customers happy. So either you're house is what we call a runner or you ticked him off at some point. Get to know your regular driver a bit and they're less likely to NI1 your house call. That may seem like work for you but they're out there everyday delivering while everyone else is at home with friends and family and those little things mean something.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Flash the goods
Works every time

Tough Guy

Maybe a misload? Maybe something that couldn't get moved so they just had the misloads driver sheet it?