Management is taking issue with my being overallowed.

V and H

Many people view corporations as existing solely for maximizing profit while staying within the limits of the law.

As disgusting as many corporations have acted, I still want to point out the current result of the low unemployment rate and high standard of living in the US.

Give the credit for this comfortable economy to the millions of hard working people as well as the (mostly) corporate structure in which it took place.

But when a company or individual acts like an a$#@*le, yeah, make an example of them.

V and H

[/QUOTE]take your lunch. itll lighten your load..[/QUOTE]

If I take my lunch at the end, I can spend it with my family.

And this reminds me of a funny story: a few years ago, we had a center manager who often used the words "safety" and "family" to win arguments, put people in their place, etc.

The center manager had been doing this for a long time so she had become very practiced at it. Anything that could potentially cause her trouble (operational challenges, grievances, etc.), she would switch the narrative to how that issue threatened the sacred institutions of Safety and/or Family.

She would set up the conversation so that if you were to continue arguing your point, you would be arguing against safety and/or family.

Last edited: