Management Timed Test??

chonky

What kind of questions should i expect to be on this test? Is there anyway to prepare for it? OH and i was just curious what a sales rep salary at UPS? I was thinking about going into that later on? Thanks

705red

Browncafe Steward
What kind of questions should i expect to be on this test? Is there anyway to prepare for it? OH and i was just curious what a sales rep salary at UPS? I was thinking about going into that later on? Thanks
Heres some of the questions.
1) Do you mind 14 hour days?
2) For about half of what a driver makes?
3) Do you have a family?
4) Will you miss them?
5) Do you lie, cheat,or steal?
6) Do you mind learning how to lie, cheat and steal?
7) Still interested?
8) When can you start?

raceanoncr

One question that is on the test:

"What part of your brain did you ALREADY have removed in order to even think about taking this test"

moreluck

golden ticket member
Manhole covers are round so some maroon from Streets and Sanitation, won't be able to drop them accidentally into the manhole.

Working4TheBene's

Sign into uPSers.com and go to My Life and Career and then click on Career Development. From there, you can click on Management Assessment and Promotion Process. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on MAPP information and communication... you should now see a few links including the part-time management information guide where you will see sample questions and such.... Hope this helps....