Management upset LMAO

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Wrong....Union employees here are paying over $600 a month for health care, one singe parent is paying over $800...management retirees less than $200....
I've talked to management about their choices of insurance coverage and there's no comparing apples to apples with enhanced Teamcare. Keep your insurance plans and I'll keep mine. It's $400/month for family here and I'll pay $100 a week any day compared to the generic plans the management has here.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
I've talked to management about their choices of insurance coverage and there's no comparing apples to apples with enhanced Teamcare. Keep your insurance plans and I'll keep mine. It's $400/month for family here and I'll pay $100 a week any day compared to the generic plans the management has here.
He "forgot" to mention the $2500 deductible. Some management people do talk about how bad it sucks.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Some management people.... volunteer that information.

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
Here is another one for you about the union insurance in retirement.

What's wrong with the retirement Dept?

Local 25....
Wrong....Union employees here are paying over $600 a month for health care, one singe parent is paying over $800...management retirees less than $200....
Not if they're part of the Western Region & Local 177 Health Plan.

Best insurance on earth and last year the trustees removed the $500,000.00 lifetime cap.
It is now unlimited.
Monthly cost is $150.00 for individuals. $300.00 for families.