Management video taping drivers

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Read a little more carefully--I will wait for pickup pieces that the shipper processes for their customers---I will not wait for them to pack and tape returns that they had all day to do.
But the packages that are being returned
are going back to OUR customer ,,arn't they ??

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

But the packages that are being returned
are going back to OUR customer ,,arn't they ??

Yes but we have no idea when the RS/ARS tag was issued or when the consignee received it. If I have time to wait for them to process the returns but if I am running late I will take their regular shipments and will pick up the returns the next day. I do not stand there and wait while they are packing returns---I will wait while they process their own shipments.

packageguy

I know they still follow, but it's an outside agency, they follow, video tape and photos with time and date. So be careful everybody they are watching us.

Indecisi0n

Yes but we have no idea when the RS/ARS tag was issued or when the consignee received it. If I have time to wait for them to process the returns but if I am running late I will take their regular shipments and will pick up the returns the next day. I do not stand there and wait while they are packing returns---I will wait while they process their own shipments.

So if it was a residential customer and they said can you wait a minute do you leave or wait?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So if it was a residential customer and they said can you wait a minute do you leave or wait?

I ask them to leave the package on the porch and I will pick it up the following day. I do not stand there and wait for a residential customer to pack a return--this is why we give them 3 attempts (or 1 for a RS1).

Indecisi0n

I ask them to leave the package on the porch and I will pick it up the following day. I do not stand there and wait for a residential customer to pack a return--this is why we give them 3 attempts (or 1 for a RS1).

Wow. I know we can't wait forever but I will tell the customer I can wait but not for long which normally speeds them up. Customer service. Someone needs to slow down a bit.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Wow. I know we can't wait forever but I will tell the customer I can wait but not for long which normally speeds them up. Customer service. Someone needs to slow down a bit.

Let me take that under consideration.......OK, I'm done.....I think I'll do what works best for me and my customers...I simply go back the next day, pick up the package and leave the receipt....if it is a RS1 I leave the tag and let them know where the closest UPS drop off location to their house is....