Manager lying

COOP1X

I asked my manager for documentation on my disqualification and he told me “he don’t have access to that” I believe he made up a story to disqualify me so I could make the wrong penny pay when I deserve the cover pay to full time pay. Instead he wanted me to have the full time pay instead of the cover pay.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I asked my manager for documentation on my disqualification and he told me “he don’t have access to that” I believe he made up a story to disqualify me so I could make the wrong penny pay when I deserve the cover pay to full time pay. Instead he wanted me to have the full time pay instead of the cover pay.
Cool story bro
What’d ya need

542thruNthru

What was the reason given to you for your DQ? What are you expecting to gain from having the documentation of your DQ?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I am a certified documentarianist...

Let's kick his ass and get your paperwork

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Back to the hub

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer

How to tell if a manager is lying???
His/her lips are moving
True Story.

Dr.Brownz

UPS management will lie over and over. If you know you are in the right do not let them try and gaslight you.

Thebrownblob

i never understood why mgmt lies so much. ive been fired several times and i always come back with back pay. its sad really
Wait aren’t you the same guy who says your BA does nothing? You’re coming back to work with backpay multiple times, and you’re complaining about your business agent? Sounds like he’s doing a good job defending and representing you.