Managment

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Less work. But the cars I got now are a mess of stops. Pushing the start times ahead has caused me to break character a bit and get messier with the loads, which I plan to catch and correct friday. I'm sure operations proper is having a heart attack.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

I always have fun with these.

few weeks back I sent in a message “over 9.5” get a nasty message back that I’m way behind my solution blah blah. You will not go over 9.5!!!!! Blah blah blah

My response: just letting you know I’m over 9.5

2 min later I’m getting a phone call trying to set up help. Lmao
Our center stopped sending drivers to help. We’re on our own. Probably thinking it’ll motivate us to work faster.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
In automotive our management is living in a absolute dream world. Our fleet manager is looosing his :censored2: daily. tHeSe rEd tAgS mUsT gO bAcK tOdAy!!!! But I also need you to fix these telematics, cover delays, go on road calls, order parts, transfer parts, fix writeups fix the :censored2:ing laptop that won’t connect to the trucks again. Ohh and do your LMS and safety workbook..

I want you to do FED repairs only..... next month... wHy sO mAnY rOaD cAlLs!!!!

Ohh NO OT allowed.

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
Somebody will correct it and he'll think. Damn! I've been spelling it like that for years.

I went years & years as 'dieing'. Then I got quickly corrected.

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
My boss would ask... I'd shrug. The sup would say I gotta tell me boss something. I'd tell the boss.... I'm a regular sort of guy and feel rotten if I have to go #2 on road, not to mention I'm against public bathroom stalls on or off the job. Tell "God", I had episodes yesterday with my tum-tum and he'll understand. Sup would go.... ok, sounds like a plan and then next day come up grimacing and ask again.

Rod is correct in some aspects. The hours & stops are not the same but drivers today never pulled into a fair carnival with a $2400 CASH ONLY COD that the carnival manager ordered 2-Day Air and must have and wants to know why we won't take check and you have him look at the house of mirrors and he says Ok! Don't friend'n move! I need that €#%*ing package... I'll jump in the truck and head to the bank.... you explain he can pick it up. He demands... and instructs employees don't let him leave or move! You tell him you're leaving if not back in 5.... he tells you he'll be right back. You wait... sort...eat your sandwich with dirty hands and wait... then tell the crew... I gotta go man! I'm gone.... they say hang on... we'll get him on the two way.... they do & say he's on his way he had to stop at the hardware store and get some oil! *your face glows a shade of red that could light a smoke off your cheeks*

1-stop 24-minutes!

MrBates

Boi these managers are getting out of hand, they must be on edge from the bosses on top ha!! They must of told them mangers tell them this or it's your job! Lmao

To show solidarity and support for the brothers in metro, all the teamsters here at my building are going over 9.5 tomorrow..