Mandatory masks

Nolimitz

It takes all of about 20 seconds to punch in. I do wait and punch in last after all the crowd gets there free 5mins and leaves the area. Im not that poor that I have to have 5 mins on the clock, plus Im lazy

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Told a few weeks ago mandatory, and masks were handed out, ops managers wouldn't wear them, only about 3-4 people wear them still... so much for mandatory. I punch in late each day to avoid the shoulder to should standing room only checkin room. They won't even stagger the starts, so we have 40? people all trying to punch-in, during the same 5 minute window...
When that happened at our station, I stopped clocking in on the time clock, and just punched in on the PowerPad. Nothing was ever said.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
My station has a supply of masks and gloves in the check in room that is open for everyone to reach their germ laden hands into, contaminate the masks in the container, and then place them on their faces. And Fedex just doesn't seem to see the cross contamination danger. Instead, we have to wear masks to give the appearance of being protected.

Qzr7Dwn.gif

Buhryein

And Sr confirmed min's for mandatory quarantine as well

Express? So I wonder if it's per their discretion because we asked specifically when the Sr. Was there and were told fedex won't be paying you. So it's your sick days then short term disability.

Serf

I’d say half the employees who wear the mask have it around the mouth and chin and not also covering the nose...

It will be fine

Sounds like a lot CDC guidelines not being followed in this thread. Where are all the chicken littles to cry about the massive liabilities fedex is assuming? Where’s the outcry for the unconscionable behaviors?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Sounds like a lot CDC guidelines not being followed in this thread. Where are all the chicken littles to cry about the massive liabilities fedex is assuming? Where’s the outcry for the unconscionable behaviors?

They're too busy putting together their legal cases for class actions lawsuits to recoup massive cash awards that they feel they're due because someone on the sort didn't wear a mask.

SmithBarney

40 in 5 min Wah! Try 120. And Sr confirmed min's for mandatory quarantine as well
We have one time clock, right next to a hole in the wall which fits our equipment basket, the local ramp which I've worked at has 4 time clocks for over 100 people, and their start times are all staggered(normally), equipment is handed out 10+ feet down the wall at a wide window/counter.