Manual transmissions need to be gone yesterday!

Actually I'm a corn fed, boot wearin, :censored2: slinging country girl that works harder than 90% of the people around me. My parents raised me right and at the end of the day I have always more than earned my wages.
I'm a mac n cheese fed, flip flop wearing gal. My parents raised me wrong. I do my job and go home. Big deal.

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
Actually I'm a corn fed, boot wearin, :censored2: slinging country girl that works harder than 90% of the people around me. My parents raised me right and at the end of the day I have always more than earned my wages.

There's a sweater wearin', coat totin', boot footin'
Good lookin' man on town
There's a smooth-talkin', funny walkin' dude around
There's a pretty girl and she sees him walkin'
Looking him up and down
She thinks she'd like to roll and rock him
Turn his life around

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
This new generation is driving me crazy ,,, everything has to be suited to there needs!!!!
They want a pat on the back everyday , they want beards , they only want to drive automatics , they want the boss to talk nice to them , want a gosh darn trophy for everything , we all had to drive sticks, take sh-t from the boss every day and we all had to shave while we all wore long hot pants in unventilated beat up pkgcars and took COD cash and knew how to make changes !!
We expected nothing in return than a paycheck from Brown ,, the older guys in our center would bitch slap the complainers !!!!
Toughen up!!!
Your not in mommas minivan going to soccer practice while playing your game boy!!
Welcome to the real world !!
Maybe if you old P* would stand up for what you want we could get some of this stuff in the contract.

I'm a mac n cheese fed, flip flop wearing gal. My parents raised me wrong. I do my job and go home. Big deal.
k3779282.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

This new generation is driving me crazy ,,, everything has to be suited to there needs!!!!
They want a pat on the back everyday , they want beards , they only want to drive automatics , they want the boss to talk nice to them , want a gosh darn trophy for everything , we all had to drive sticks, take sh-t from the boss every day and we all had to shave while we all wore long hot pants in unventilated beat up pkgcars and took COD cash and knew how to make changes !!
We expected nothing in return than a paycheck from Brown ,, the older guys in our center would bitch slap the complainers !!!!
Toughen up!!!
Your not in mommas minivan going to soccer practice while playing your game boy!!

To be fair, I would love to be able to wear a neatly groomed beard.

Joeyskye

Toughen up!!!
Your complaining about me complaining. Why don't you toughen up! If your so hard than this forum shouldn't faze you. For the record my mom didn't drive a mini van she drove a Tahoe & I don't give a damn about a trophy or game boys. Honestly I made this forum to get to know people and I didn't know what to put so I just asked a simple question and stated my opinion.
If this is how most of you act I don't care to be on here or ever meet you in real life. Not that it seems to matter but I am a hard worker, a great mom & a good person. @terdferguson should be able to back me up cuz back in my preload days I loaded his truck. ~boots~

W

What The Hawk?

Your complaining about me complaining. Why don't you toughen up! If your so hard than this forum shouldn't faze you. For the record my mom didn't drive a mini van she drove a Tahoe & I don't give a damn about a trophy or game boys. Honestly I made this forum to get to know people and I didn't know what to put so I just asked a simple question and stated my opinion.
If this is how most of you act I don't care to be on here or ever meet you in real life. Not that it seems to matter but I am a hard worker, a great mom & a good person. @terdferguson should be able to back me up cuz back in my preload days I loaded his truck. ~boots~
Not tryng to be rude but you need to realize that this IS THE INTERNET. People are dicks on here, even more so on Reddit. Most of these people are just messing with you, others are just tired of seeing the same post. That's why there's a search option. Don't worry, I do it too. And i appreciate this thread cause I don't know how to drive stick but I will get on that pronto.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Not tryng to be rude but you need to realize that this IS THE INTERNET. People are dicks on here, even more so on Reddit. Most of these people are just messing with you, others are just tired of seeing the same post. That's why there's a search option. Don't worry, I do it too. And i appreciate this thread cause I don't know how to drive stick but I will get on that pronto.

Why do you keep bringing up Reddit?

Hi

Welcome to brown cafe