MAP date...when is it?

I asked my workgroup manager yesterda, she wasn't sure if it was Friday July 5 th or 12th, but was leaning towards the 12th. I was thinking the 5th based on when its been the the past few years. Anyone know the date. Thanks in advance

dezguy

Do we get a separate pay stub for MAP payout? In Canada ours is tomorrow and I have my paycheck paystub but not for MAP yet.
Map pay out is not the Hipp payout. MAP is their unused sick time, which we don't get. HIPP is our incentive pay, which they don't get.

And yes, you will get a seperate paystub for it. Although I just checked epost and it wasn't there, yet.

Fixxxer

Map pay out is not the Hipp payout. MAP is their unused sick time, which we don't get. HIPP is our incentive pay, which they don't get.

And yes, you will get a seperate paystub for it. Although I just checked epost and it wasn't there, yet.

No vacation pay today and no paystub on epost. WTF they specifically told us it was coming today

Fixxxer

They processed our vacation pay, later than. Usual. We're being told we'll receive it later today.
I guess I shouldn’t have left myself depending on it as much as I am. I’m on vacation right now so left a bit in the dark about what was going on

Artee

We got our unused vacation pay 3 weeks ago. Our Senior manager has his secretary figure out how much we are owed and cuts us a personal check. When the MAP pay is distributed our SM just has FDX and ADT transfer those funds over to his personal account in order to get paid back.

Fixxxer

We got our unused vacation pay 3 weeks ago. Our Senior manager has his secretary figure out how much we are owed and cuts us a personal check. When the MAP pay is distributed our SM just has FDX and ADT transfer those funds over to his personal account in order to get paid back.
Wait and this is at Express? That seems super unprofessional