Masks required

Cowboy Mac

No more mask mandate in Texas. Only have one business that I wear a mask in because I know they would cancel me if I didn’t wear one. Most of my businesses have signs requiring masks but the signs are slowly disappearing. Get a few disapproving looks from people in stores but for the most part people are respectful. It was scary at first to take it off because I didn’t know if or when I was going to get my butt chewed, but that never happened. Local UPS stores still aggressively enforcing mask policy...

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
No more mask mandate in Texas. Only have one business that I wear a mask in because I know they would cancel me if I didn’t wear one. Most of my businesses have signs requiring masks but the signs are slowly disappearing. Get a few disapproving looks from people in stores but for the most part people are respectful. It was scary at first to take it off because I didn’t know if or when I was going to get my butt chewed, but that never happened. Local UPS stores still aggressively enforcing mask policy...

Well, yeah, cause they'll lose their franchise if not. Thanks Carol...