Massive Mostly Peaceful Brawl In Peoria Illinois!

vantexan

I'm doubling down, yes.

Large groups of young black men need

Every single teacher, administrator, cop, prosecutor, and everyone else is in the Wokelympics in Memphis. If you don't think it's woke, it's only because of how woke you are.

Memphis deserves to be the crack-ridden armpit of the that it is, because it was made that way by the people you're defendi
This is what you said.

wilberforce15

Attachments

• 8d6.jpg
    8d6.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 54

vantexan

Typical. Anyone calling you out on your racist remarks is a woke liberal. We have two problems in race relations in this country. Liberals who refuse to recognize serious problems in the black community. And racist whites who blame blacks for everything.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Typical. Anyone calling you out on your racist remarks is a woke liberal. We have two problems in race relations in this country. Liberals who refuse to recognize serious problems in the black community. And racist whites who blame blacks for everything.
I think you know he's right.

Indecisi0n

Ben Shapiro had the greatest response to “mostly peaceful” comment. He said “OJ Simpson was mostly peaceful the day he killed those two people!” Nailed it.

trickpony1

I've been in plenty of malls over the years with groups of black male teenagers walking around and never once did I feel threatened.
You ever wonder why you don't see just one or two in the mall?
It always seems like they're in packs of 5+.
Spreading the gospel maybe?