Massive Mostly Peaceful Brawl In Peoria Illinois!

vantexan

You're not dumb, so it's a little silly to play dumb.

Everyone knows they need to leave any given venue when large numbers of black male teenagers arrive.
That's not fair and downright racist. Most people enjoy the company of people who look like themselves and have shared experiences. So naturally black male teenagers hang out and go do things together just like any other group. To say that you're in say a mall food court and a group of young blacks come and occupy the tables near you so for your own safety you need to get up and leave is silly. I used to play basketball at black courts in black neighborhoods and was always treated well. Now that was a town of 17,000 so not the same as going to a court in the projects of a major city. And yes in poor black areas with high crime it's best to stay away. But most black kids like most white kids are just kids wanting to have fun so it's not fair to put that blanket statement on all of them.

wilberforce15

That's not fair and downright racist. Most people enjoy the company of people who look like themselves and have shared experiences. So naturally black male teenagers hang out and go do things together just like any other group. To say that you're in say a mall food court and a group of young blacks come and occupy the tables near you so for your own safety you need to get up and leave is silly. I used to play basketball at black courts in black neighborhoods and was always treated well. Now that was a town of 17,000 so not the same as going to a court in the projects of a major city. And yes in poor black areas with high crime it's best to stay away. But most black kids like most white kids are just kids wanting to have fun so it's not fair to put that blanket statement on all of them.

This wasn't a brawl of 5. It was a brawl of 50 or 100.

And yes, when any given venue has a horde of black teenagers arrive, it's time to leave, and I will not apologize for that.

wilberforce15

My firearm stands between me and people who would harm me.
The police are just there to file paper work for when it happens.

Cops are now equally likely to be against you as for you.

Protecting bad guys from law-abiding gun owners is now in the job description.

wilberforce15

I’m in the south we have laws enshrining bad guy vs good guy duels in the streets.
The South's laws don't protect gun owners much better than anywhere else. If you're in a big city, or in a county with a big city, then you have a nutjob liberal prosecutor and a nutjob liberal police chief, who will be pressured by the public to come down on any gun owner who protects himself.

El Correcto

god is dead
The South's laws don't protect gun owners much better than anywhere else. If you're in a big city, or in a county with a big city, then you have a nutjob liberal prosecutor and a nutjob liberal police chief, who will be pressured by the public to come down on any gun owner who protects himself.
I’ve read my state’s penal code on the matter multiple times, I just did so again for a reminder.
It reads like a long list of if somebody is :censored2:ing around shoot they ass.

wilberforce15

I’ve read my state’s penal code on the matter multiple times, I just did so again for a reminder.
It reads like a long list of if somebody is *ing around shoot they ass.
That's all well and good.

But you're not arrested, tried, or judged based on the penal code. That's what America used to be.

This is the 21st century. You're judged based on being the guy who shot a minority.