Massive Mostly Peaceful Brawl In Peoria Illinois!

wilberforce15

Seattle, NYC metro area, Memphis, and a number of other places with a high percentage of black residents.

Those places are also filled with all kinds of woke white people who have no idea what they're dealing with. They put blinders on, put themselves in danger, and even after bad things happen, they blame themselves. Because that's what woke whiteys do.

It's Stockholm Syndrome.

vantexan

Those places are also filled with all kinds of woke white people who have no idea what they're dealing with. They put blinders on, put themselves in danger, and even after bad things happen, they blame themselves. Because that's what woke whiteys do.

It's Stockholm Syndrome.
I grew up in the South dude. And Memphis is anything but woke. And you're saying anywhere, anytime a group of 5 or more teenage boys show up one should leave for safety's sake. B.S.

wilberforce15

I grew up in the South dude. And Memphis is anything but woke. And you're saying anywhere, anytime a group of 5 or more teenage boys show up one should leave for safety's sake. B.S.

Every single teacher, administrator, cop, prosecutor, and everyone else is in the Wokelympics in Memphis. If you don't think it's woke, it's only because of how woke you are.

Memphis deserves to be the crack-ridden armpit of the south that it is, because it was made that way by the people you're defending.

wilberforce15

Want to try any other city?

You name the city. I'll show you an example of why a large group of young black men should make you leave, with an example.

vantexan

Every single teacher, administrator, cop, prosecutor, and everyone else is in the Wokelympics in Memphis. If you don't think it's woke, it's only because of how woke you are.

Memphis deserves to be the crack-ridden armpit of the south that it is, because it was made that way by the people you're defending.
B.S. You're literally saying there are no decent young black males. And you have no idea how conservative Memphis is. But you are proving how racist you are.

wilberforce15

B.S. You're literally saying there are no decent young black males. And you have no idea how conservative Memphis is. But you are proving how racist you are.
That's not what I said. You cannot read, or you're simply unwilling.

I have only stated that large groups of young black men entering any establishment will almost certainly cause major trouble. If you see a large contingent of them enter, you need to leave.

All the good ones aren't in those groups. They're at home with their two parents, reading books. Those exist. But they're not in question here.

vantexan

That's not what I said. You cannot read, or you're simply unwilling.

I have only stated that large groups of young black men entering any establishment will almost certainly cause major trouble. If you see a large contingent of them enter, you need to leave.

All the good ones aren't in those groups. They're at home with their two parents, reading books. Those exist. But they're not in question here.
Again, saying a group of 5 friends hanging out together at a mall are only looking to cause harm is just ridiculous. Some might be doing that, but to paint them all like that is ridiculous.

wilberforce15

Again, saying a group of 5 friends hanging out together at a mall are only looking to cause harm is just ridiculous. Some might be doing that, but to paint them all like that is ridiculous.

I said sometimes it's 5. Sometimes it's 30. And you can always tell.

You're making up things, because that's what little liberal pea-brains do.

Memphis had 3 democrats running against each other for the mayor's seat, and nobody else. Tell me how conservative it is. lol.

vantexan

I said sometimes it's 5. Sometimes it's 30. And you can always tell.

You're making up things, because that's what little liberal pea-brains do.

Memphis had 3 democrats running against each other for the mayor's seat, and nobody else. Tell me how conservative it is. lol.
Lived there three years. Enough whites moved to the suburbs that black Democrats control the city. Same as numerous large cities with large black populations. But if you think the majority of whites in that area are liberal and "woke" then you don't know Memphis.

wilberforce15

Lived there three years. Enough whites moved to the suburbs that black Democrats control the city. Same as numerous large cities with large black populations. But if you think the majority of whites in that area are liberal and "woke" then you don't know Memphis.
All of the people who have meaningful positions of power, influence, or authority are woke, and that's absolute fact.

Again, you can't read.

I didn't say anything about white people in general in that area. I said the city was crazy liberal, and it is. And I said the cops, prosecutors, teachers, officials, etc. are all super-woke from top to bottom. And that's so true, I don't feel the need to even interact after your 5th failed attempt at reading.

Did you go to Memphis Public Schools?

wilberforce15

This is what you said.
Yes, I did.

And that doesn't mean that all blacks are bad. It doesn't even mean most blacks are bad.

It means relatively large bands of young black males are almost always trouble. And if they enter any given establishment in a meaningful group size, you have to leave.

If you were capable of this level of thinking, we'd have been done 10 posts ago.

vantexan

Yes, I did.

And that doesn't mean that all blacks are bad. It doesn't even mean most blacks are bad.

It means relatively large bands of young black males are almost always trouble. And if they enter any given establishment in a meaningful group size, you have to leave.

If you were capable of this level of thinking, we'd have been done 10 posts ago.
You're full of it and are doubling down.

vantexan

I didn't say anything about white people in general in that area. I said the city was crazy liberal, and allsuper-woke from top to bottom. And that's so true, I don't feel the need to even interact after your 5th failed attempt at reading.

Did you go to Memphis Public Schools?
Lived there for three years in my twenties. Still have close friends there. You said pretty much all whites there are woke liberals. You don't know Memphis.

wilberforce15

I lived in Memphis for three years in my twenties. Still have close friends there. You said pretty much all whites there are w

Lived there for three years in my twenties. Still have close friends there. You said pretty much all whites there are some liberals. You don't know Memphis.
I said all whites working for, around, of, through, or with the city, its schools, or its courts, are all liberals.

And they are.

wilberforce15

I've given you way too many chances. I'm afraid you're just not able to have this conversation. I'm not blocking. But I am bored. Goodbye for now.