Mayor Rahm ?

diesel96

So then, Sarah Palin didn't quit either....good to know!

Oh, and Rahm also "resigned" (quit) his House Of Rep. job in 2009 to join Obama's administration.

People quitting jobs just adds to their work experience and doesn't have the negative connotation that it used to have.

Are you equating one who is appointed to a cabinet position, to one who ran on campaign promises to fullfill a full term duties of a State Governor's position if elected by the people ? She had the opportunity after losing the 2008" election, to complete her obligation to her state, and she gave them the shaft to capitalize on making a buck......I practically vomit on my TV when Fox Noise introduces her as Gov Sarah Palin. What a crock of Mama Grizzly manuer....otherwise, I have no problem with her....lol

diesel96

The dead fish gift from the WH Staff was appropriate in his case.

It was an Asian Carp. Which symbolizes the fish (Rahm) that jump out of the water and slam into your face....It's too bad for Democrats, not enough of them like Rahm with a back-bone who doesn't cower to Republicans....

moreluck

golden ticket member
The dispute is over semantics........"quit" means different things to different people. I "quit" smoking 2 years ago.......Should I have continued so the tobacco industry wouldn't suffer from my not supporting them?

So maybe, diesel, you should quit before you get in too deep.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The dispute is over semantics........"quit" means different things to different people. I "quit" smoking 2 years ago.......Should I have continued so the tobacco industry wouldn't suffer from my not supporting them?

Calling oneself knowedgeable about current events involves more that copy and pasting political cartoons, reading the Enquirer or logging on to tmz.com. This is why I personally seldom venture in to the deep end of the pool as I know that I don't have the DOK to hang here.

Diesel would have a field day debating with you.

diesel96

Quit what ? Correcting RepubliCONS ? It's too easy...lol

moreluck

golden ticket member
2Bill-GarberIN.rahm2.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
You know, you'd think he would've checked that residency thing out thoroughly before leaving his cushy white house gig. Here's your sign!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just heard that Rahm won a partial victory in that his name will be printed on the ballot and meanwhile he continues his appeal.