Mayor Rahm ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
2r27hxy.gif

over9five

Staff member
I was wrong, apparently he did grease the right palms!
Anyone with half a brain knows he can't run. He did not have residency for the past year, no-one can dispute that.
And yet SOMEHOW he can run.

Typical Chicago politics!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I wish I was the guilty party.

Politics, Chicago-style? Rahm Emanuel offers cash for name of parody Twitter account author

Chicago mayoral candidate Rahm Emanuel wants to know who’s making fun of him on [COLOR=green ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=green ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]Twitter[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR].
The former White House Chief of Staff is offering $2,500 to the anonymous author of the parody @MayorEmanuel Twitter account. In return, the author must come forward and reveal his or her true identity. Emanuel says the money will be donated to a charity of @MayorEmanuel’s choosing.
This isn’t the first time Emanuel’s campaign has acknowledged the profanity laden parody account. According to the Chicago Tribune, it appears the candidate even follows the adventures of his Twitter alter ego and his [COLOR=green ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=green ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]sidekicks[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] Carl the Intern, Quaxlerod the mustached duck, and Hambone the puppy.
Emanuel announced the reward Tuesday on Chicago’s WLS radio.
[/COLOR]​

moreluck

golden ticket member
There is finally conclusive evidence that Osama bin Laden and Muammar Gaddafi are dead.

Last Friday, they both registered to vote in Chicago.....

moreluck

golden ticket member
His first name should be "Ram"...................

Which not-so-shockingly contradict Emanuel's previous claims he never heard of Solyndra.

Via Free Beacon:
Chicago mayor and former White House chief of staff Rahm Emanuel repeatedly claimed he had no memory of the Obama administration’s controversial $535 million loan to failed solar company Solyndra, but White House emails released Thursday say it was Emanuel’s idea for the administration to tout the doomed firm.

In a batch of White House emails released in a report on Solyndra by the House Energy and Commerce Committee Thursday, White House aide Aditya Kumar wrote to Jacob Levine of the Office of Energy and Climate Change: “Feels like Rahm wants this too (barring any concerns) — POTUS involvement was Rahm’s idea.”

However, speaking to Chicago radio station WLS 890AM at a news conference in September, 2011, Emanuel said he did not remember anything about the failed investment loan by the Department of Energy, which critics say was fast-tracked to fit the White House’s political agenda.

texan

Can't make an omelet without cracking a few skulls..............I mean eggs.
Come to think about it, Rahm is, like me, of Jewish background, so I should have posted
Myer Lansky. Sigh...all ethnic groups have the good, and the bad.
Meyer-Lansky_zps8dd84c96.jpg