MAYWEATHER VS MAIDONA

Ron Carey lives on

Im taking the under 10.5 rounds, its a gift. As much as I would like to see Maidona knock Mayweather out, he will secure his legacy early in the fight.

Sent using BrownCafe App

rod

Retired 22 years
I could have watched it at my neighbors on his 100 inch screen in his $40,000 "theater room". He buys most of those pay for view sporting events and always asks me to come over. I do sometimes. He is a great neighbor to have.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I am too cheap to pay $75.00 for a fight,and boy howdy am I glad I didnt pay for this one! I read the round -by-round on Ring.tv and from what I rad it was a boring one sided fight

rod

Retired 22 years
I am too cheap to pay $75.00 for a fight,and boy howdy am I glad I didnt pay for this one! I read the round -by-round on Ring.tv and from what I rad it was a boring one sided fight

Usually the "minor" fights leading up to the "big event" are better. That is where I first saw Butterbean in action.

rod

Retired 22 years

The pre "main event" fights are usually better. That is where I first saw Butterbean.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I want to watch this fight. I'm going to have to scour the net for some free sites.
www.xmeforums.com, you can stream all the ufc, wwe, and boxing pay per views. Its like 3.50 for an event or like 10 bux for the month. Ive been using it for 4 years now. Couple of my friends use it also. Quality of picture is like watching standard definition versus high def. All you have to do is hook a computer or laptop up to your tv to watch it.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I could have watched it at my neighbors on his 100 inch screen in his $40,000 "theater room". He buys most of those pay for view sporting events and always asks me to come over. I do sometimes. He is a great neighbor to have.
I got a 163 inch screen and have maybe 10k in my room. 40k shooo bet that's a fattazz room lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
It was pretty boring fight. Floyd fought a smart technical fight. He used his jab well, counter pop shotted Maidana, clinched whenever Maidana was starting to get his punches off and the biggest difference being Floyd didn't stay on the ropes like he did in the last fight. Ill give it to Floyd, he fought a very smart fight, and I hate to say it because I don't personally care for him but ill give him props on a smart fight plan last night.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Mayweather is a Boxer, he dosent like getting hit
That's boxing, hit and not get hit. He looked a lot better this fight than last. He totally took wrong approach last fight, never punch with a puncher. That's a stupid strategy. Use your wheels and intelligence and that lead to an easy victory last night.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
It was pretty boring fight. Floyd fought a smart technical fight. He used his jab well, counter pop shotted Maidana, clinched whenever Maidana was starting to get his punches off and the biggest difference being Floyd didn't stay on the ropes like he did in the last fight. Ill give it to Floyd, he fought a very smart fight, and I hate to say it because I don't personally care for him but ill give him props on a smart fight plan last night.
I dont care for him either,but like Yogi Berra said'it aint bragging if you can do it" and Money always seems to be able to do it.