MAYWEATHER VS MAIDONA

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
www.xmeforums.com, you can stream all the ufc, wwe, and boxing pay per views. Its like 3.50 for an event or like 10 bux for the month. Ive been using it for 4 years now. Couple of my friends use it also. Quality of picture is like watching standard definition versus high def. All you have to do is hook a computer or laptop up to your tv to watch it.
Thanks, I actually ended up not being able to watch it. Wife wanted to watch a movie. Lol. I'm glad honestly, I didn't want to see Mayweather win again. I use to use big events TV for all the WWE ppvs but got the network. I'll check the site you linked me next go around for boxing of UFC events.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
The pre "main event" fights are usually better. That is where I first saw Butterbean.

This was always my favorite Butterbean moment. Why they would pit a wrestler vs butterbean is beyond me. Don't get me wrong, Bart Gunn did a great job in the tournament leading up to it but to go against a real boxer was absurd.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Thanks, I actually ended up not being able to watch it. Wife wanted to watch a movie. Lol. I'm glad honestly, I didn't want to see Mayweather win again. I use to use big events TV for all the WWE ppvs but got the network. I'll check the site you linked me next go around for boxing of UFC events.
Check it out dude, like i said ive been using that site since 2010. Itll freeze up on me once in a while because your streaming stuff and once in a blue moom it will go down but 95% of the time the site is good.