McMeltdown?

tieguy

Banned
What gives Tieguy?.....Your still trying to push this swiftboat crap on us? You conveniently disrepect Sen Kerry's military record or any vet that's not a right winger. I'm trying to understand using your logic , in order to be president, a pre-requisit was to be a pow in vietnam?
To bad Reagon didn't make a Nam' movie.

"in the 21st century, nations don't invade other nations".....:rofl:

I'm sorry I could have thought I asked you if you were ever totured by the vietnamease Diesel? Did you dodge my question by crying about ancient history?

tieguy

Banned
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't McCain also very quickly condemn the attacks on Kerry's military record back in 04'? After McCain stood up and out against this type of political campaigning, it's pretty sad to now see him the victim of it as well. Obama and McCain have a better chance of standing on the surface of the sun and having a pleasant conversation with one another than either of them getting my vote but I do find it repulsive that those "democrats" who screamed foul in 04' are now the swiftboaters, democrat style in the 08' election cycle.

Just proves IMO what I've said all along about the 2 parties and that they hold no real true principles and convictions when it really matters at the end of the day. Whatever it takes to win is the bottomline!

Some assert McCain "lived" in style in the Hanoi Hilton but as I've yet seen, nothing has been said of what he might have told his captors. Torture has been shown to be a very mixed bag and often the tortured will just as much lie as tell the truth. "IF" and if is qualified here, "IF" McCain told the NVA lies, sent them up dead ends, caused them to waste time and effort and was able to do so and still recieve the good life so to speak, good for him. The sworn duty of a POW is to do everything they can to disrupt and cause the enemy to spend and much large expense and effort to maintain them and in their situation. "IF" McCain in this way was able in any manner to accomplish to these ends, then he fulfilled his duty and under obvious extreme circumstances.

Now if someone can show me some proof or evidence that suggests McCain fed info that the NVA used to their advantage over the American forces, then what proof do we have McCain did anything wrong.

In our world of normalized relations with Vietnam, is it not possible that some North Vietnamese soldier who was at the Hanio Hilton might have come forward or don't you think some politicial operative by now would have found them to show McCain a traitor if in fact that was the case?

I personally believe this issue leads to nowhere and overtime will get to nowhere.

JMO.

All of this is really irrelevant. The important thing here as BS will tell us is the offering of Mrs. McCain to the ms. buffalochip contest. Is it possible this event may lead to the end of this world as we know it. BS please lead us through this world crisis. :happy-very: