(MDA) panDAS mobile app

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
I’m sorry. The PVD is the biggest threat to my livelihood. Not a fan. Seasonal help in the building isn’t a problem it’s good thing.

how is some poor slob trying to make extra xmas money gonna take your job? amazon and other competition is your biggest threat. not a seasonal employ hired by the same company you work for and agreed to by the same union that represents you.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I’m sorry. The PVD is the biggest threat to my livelihood. Not a fan. Seasonal help in the building isn’t a problem it’s good thing.
I've been seeing the post office doing this the past couple weeks here. Personal minivans stuffed to the max. Their guys are usually wearing real uniforms though

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
how is some poor slob trying to make extra xmas money gonna take your job? amazon and other competition is your biggest threat. not a seasonal employ hired by the same company you work for and agreed to by the same union that represents you.
It’s the beginning of a change to the entire business model, which if successful, could potentially eliminate my job. That’s how.

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
It’s the beginning of a change to the entire business model, which if successful, could potentially eliminate my job. That’s how.

so.....because you can't cripple and maim the guy or guys you came up with the "new" business model, you go after the clueless guy who answered an add for a job?

PS. yous mugs will never get Thor!