Mechanic starting pay and progression

MuricaMan01

I'm a mechanic in progression too. I'm at 25 now but should be at 32.44 which is 95% top pay. My 2 years is April 3 so by the time it gets ratified I'll probably be at top pay. They owe me around 8k in back pay already. I know they want to get things sorted out in the few locals that's left but I do wish they would pick up this fight the next go round.

WTFm8

They owe a lot of people much more than $500.

I’m a driver in progression and owed almost $4k.

A call to department of labor would get you your appropriate pay difference along with NLRB for not bargaining in good faith if they tried some BS ‘average’ agreement for back-pay.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
I'm a mechanic in progression too. I'm at 25 now but should be at 32.44 which is 95% top pay. My 2 years is April 3 so by the time it gets ratified I'll probably be at top pay. They owe me around 8k in bac pay already. I know they want to get things sorted out in the few locals that's left but I do wish they would pick up this fight the next go round.

Make sure you keep track of everything, save your stubs and you will get your money. If they try to :censored2: you out of it you will be able to take it to the state and get what’s owed to you.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I’m a driver in progression and owed almost $4k.

A call to department of labor would get you your appropriate pay difference along with NLRB for not bargaining in good faith if they tried some BS ‘average’ agreement for back-pay.
I too am in progression, I haven't tallied it up lately but I would guess they owe me at least $4k as well :)