Help with Progression Pay

Maggot87

So the new TA is out and little confused on what I'll get August 1 if we vote yes.

My seniority date is Jan 16th, be 2 years next year. August 1st says I'll be at $24 at 1 year progression but will I also get the yearly raise? The 2.75 on top of that? Or just the 24 and then 25 come January. Thank you

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
So the new TA is out and little confused on what I'll get August 1 if we vote yes.

My seniority date is Jan 16th, be 2 years next year. August 1st says I'll be at $24 at 1 year progression but will I also get the yearly raise? The 2.75 on top of that? Or just the 24 and then 25 come January. Thank you
Are you FT or PT

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
You need to wait until the language comes from the guys in DC to know what you are getting. All of the stuff on this site and others is partial and incomplete and the devil is in the details.

BobJ

Last year, some people in progression got the raise while others didn't.
The ones who didn't get a raise filed a grievance and the Union said they didn't qualify.
The ones who got the raise kept their mouths shut.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board

I don't think you'll be getting the 2.75. 24, 25, then 30.75

nWo

I think on your seniority date you will get brought up to the rate in the contract. Then on august 1st you will get the GWI increase.

21Savage

You'll get the 2.75 according to this

0f90635c-b6df-418a-a662-cb5951773058.jpeg

nWo

So if you are at 24$ and your seniority date is July 31. You would get the New progression rate first then on AUGUST 1 you would get the GWI.

But if your seniority date is let's say August 2nd the GWI would be applied before the progression raise. And the GWI might put you above whatever your progression rate was supposed to be. So you wouldn't get the 2nd raise.

Maggot87

I'm FT. I'll talk to the union rep when I can next. It does say if we are in progression, we will get the above contractual increases. Hope and pray....