MechanicForBrown

over9five

Staff member
Anyone else notice he hasn't been around?

Rumor has it his son had some surgery. Details are sketchy.

Anyhow, I'd like to wish him, his wife and son the best. Looking forward to his return.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I haven't been on BC very long. I have many impressions.

The strongest impression of Brown Cafe is represented in this thread.

The absence of a member is noticed

This is pure. This is priceless.

I am glad I stepped in and I can only hope that I make a positive impact.

I am not familiar with Mechanic for Brown. However, the tone of this thread tells me he is a respected BC member.

I look forward to reading and learning more about Mechanic for Brown.

AJ

Cementups

Box Monkey
Now how does that make sense dilli?? if he's not on here, then he won't get the PM. I know....he may get the email notification.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Now how does that make sense dilli?? if he's not on here, then he won't get the PM. I know....he may get the email notification.
So yes it makes sense, he may not be here, but if hes reading his mail, he will know we care.
Best to you and yours mechanic.

I haven't been on BC very long. I have many impressions.

The strongest impression of Brown Cafe is represented in this thread.

The absence of a member is noticed

This is pure. This is priceless.

I am glad I stepped in and I can only hope that I make a positive impact.

I am not familiar with Mechanic for Brown. However, the tone of this thread tells me he is a respected BC member.

I look forward to reading and learning more about Mechanic for Brown.

AJ
You don't have to wait, Do a search for posts and/or threads started by MFB, you'll see why he is missed by some.

MechanicForBrown

Prblm found,part on order
Anyone else notice he hasn't been around?

Rumor has it his son had some surgery. Details are sketchy.

Anyhow, I'd like to wish him, his wife and son the best. Looking forward to his return.

Well, well, well,

Thanks so much everyone for thinking about my family!:happy-very:

To answer some questions, I was absent from both work and the BC for a bit, my son had surgery to repair his middle ear on the right side and had tubes installed due to the past 2 Months of non stop ear infections. Everything went OK but we had a couple of days to get through post op. Turns out my son was about 25% def and this might be a reason for some learning and speech disability's he's had. We always thought it was due to him being premature. Any way, we are happy he can hear so much better and we have noticed so much improvement.

Thanks to all that have looked out for my well being, It is so comforting!! I read all the post's aloud to the Ms and she had a big:happy2: on her face. Thank you everyone!

P.S, the Smoking monkey is back and ready to chat it up!

P

pickup

Well, well, well,

To answer some questions, I was absent from both work and the BC for a bit, my son had surgery to repair his middle ear on the right side and had tubes installed due to the past 2 Months of non stop ear infections. Everything went OK but we had a couple of days to get through post op. Turns out my son was about 25% def and this might be a reason for some learning and speech disability's he's had. We always thought it was due to him being premature. Any way, we are happy he can hear so much better and we have noticed so much improvement.

Thanks to all that have looked out for my well being, It is so comforting!! I read all the post's aloud to the Ms and she had a big:happy2: on her face. Thank you everyone!

Well, don't ever let the browncafe take time from what is important either. I am very happy for you and your family that you son is noticeably improving.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Well, well, well,

Glad to hear he is doing well.

Maybe you could post a picture of the little monkey!