Mechanics

falcon back

Your sentence is so poorly written that I literally can’t figure out what you’re trying to say. Try again?
I guess your 4.0 doesn't provide you with enough common sense to comprehend. Like I said, GPA and common sense don't always go hand in hand. You are living proof.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I guess your 4.0 doesn't provide you with enough common sense to comprehend. Like I said, GPA and common sense don't always go hand in hand. You are living proof.
Hey Oldfart, how’s that (cough, cough) sweetheart deal with that 3 day a week FO route doing these days? Oh, and tell us more about your wife’s lottery winnings.

AB831

Hey Oldfart, how’s that (cough, cough) sweetheart deal with that 3 day a week FO route doing these days? Oh, and tell us more about your wife’s lottery winnings.
I wasn’t around for this. Can you elaborate what supposedly happened with his wife?

bacha29

He thinks that he's back at the academy along with the good old days when Fat Freddy Inc. was at it's zenith.

AB831

He thinks that he's back at the academy along with the good old days when Fat Freddy Inc. was at it's zenith.
The academy exists currently in the form of Front Line videos. The propaganda they spread on those things would make Hitler proud.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Lmao wow, that’s even more pitiful that is ISN’T against policy. This company is such a :censored2:ing joke, and so are you for actually defending it.

Why do you have such a problem with two people of equal rank dating and working in the same building?

Star B

White Lightening
The academy exists currently in the form of Front Line videos. The propaganda they spread on those things would make Hitler proud.
I just imagine how often Richard Smith has to give handjobs to keep his job because his hands NEVER STOP JERKING OFF ALL OF FRONTLINE

AB831

The boyfriends workgroup doesn't get the same favoritism?
*Girlfriend's. Favoritism was the wrong choice of words. It was actually the opposite of favoritism. The sort manager solely staffed the can offload with couriers from her girlfriend's workgroup. There was never enough people to pull that side of the belt because most of them were in the cans and freight would get missed. We would have to wait 10 minutes after the sort every day for all of the recycles.

Nolimitz

*Girlfriend's. Favoritism was the wrong choice of words. It was actually the opposite of favoritism. The sort manager solely staffed the can offload with couriers from her girlfriend's workgroup. There was never enough people to pull that side of the belt because most of them were in the cans and freight would get missed. We would have to wait 10 minutes after the sort every day for all of the recycles.
wut?