Media Bias

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
In OJ's case two people were murdered. What crime did Trump actually commit? You can talk intent all day, but was Mueller obstructed? Was Mueller or any of his team fired? Were documents denied to Mueller? Were witnesses prevented from testifying? Was executive privilege exercised? Comey was fired? You can't charge a president with obstruction for carrying out constitutionally granted power. And Comey wasn't a part of Mueller's investigative team.

Just remember, he is YOUR president. When it goes sideways, you'll still be there to irrationally defend him.

BrownArmy

Wow, you finally got it right. :wink-very:

‘Exonerated in the eyes of the Law’ isn’t the same as not being a complete and total friend-stick.

Trump and his crew chose Russia during the campaign, and Trump continues to genuflect to Putin.

Was it a crime? Is it impeachable?

Irrelevant.

How low the bar has been set for future Presidents.

I assume I’ll never hear anyone complain in any fashion about the next D Prez, ‘cause you’re all good with the litany of tawdry and incompetent behaviors and actions from Trump, his campaign, and his staff.

It’s really a shame.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
‘Exonerated in the eyes of the Law’ isn’t the same as not being a complete and total friend-stick.

Trump and his crew chose Russia during the campaign, and Trump continues to genuflect to Putin.

Was it a crime? Is it impeachable?

Irrelevant.

How low the bar has been set for future Presidents.

I assume I’ll never hear anyone complain in any fashion about the next D Prez, ‘cause you’re all good with the litany of tawdry and incompetent behaviors and actions from Trump, his campaign, and his staff.

It’s really a shame.
You're certainly entitled to your opinion.

Now take a deep breath.

Box Ox

Exonerated in the eyes of the Law’ isn’t the same as not being a complete and total friend-stick.

Right. But the public already knows he's a terrible person. That he's crude/egomaniacal etc is no secret. It wasn't a secret before the 2016 election. He still won.

I hope the decision for voters next November comes down to a terrible person and a moderate Democrat. Not a terrible person and a cray cray Democrat. Or a terrible person and a terrible person Democrat as was the case for the 2016 Presidential election. Trump won't lose in the latter two scenarios.

floridays

Not according to our legal system. It's kind of like Trump. OJ has so much smoke coming off him that it looks like he should burst into flame at any second. But he doesn't, because he was EXONERATED.
He (OJ) was tried as well, a true bill couldn't be returned against Trump. Bet your sweet ass, DOJ policy not withstanding, the clowns would have laid a path for criminal conviction. Lemme hear your best stuff smart guy.

BrownArmy

Right. But the public already knows he's a terrible person. That he's crude/egomaniacal etc is no secret. It wasn't a secret before the 2016 election. He still won.

I hope the decision for voters next November comes down to a terrible person and a moderate Democrat. Not a terrible person and a cray cray Democrat. Or a terrible person and a terrible person Democrat as was the case for the 2016 Presidential election. Trump won't lose in the latter two scenarios.

I’m totally fine with 77 Dems trying to run for Prez. It’s so early, and don’t overlook the possibility that 1/3 of these ‘Presidential contenders’ in the D field are really gunning for VP, or Sec of State, or whatever.

At the end of it, it will be Trump against the D nominee.

Yes, I would love it if they didn’t tear themselves and each other up in the process, but this is the game.

BrownArmy

Oh no, the Dems are too nice for that! LMAO!!

Trump killed in the R debates because he played a Reality TV show character, and the other contestants couldn’t keep up.

I probably would have voted for Kasich over HRC, but I never got that chance.

I probably would have voted for Bernie over Trump, but I never got that chance.

Maybe Hillary thought she had it locked up, whatever.

Trump will face whoever emerges from the D st-show Primary in the election.

I’m not sure what we’re disagreeing about.

vantexan

Trump killed in the R debates because he played a Reality TV show character, and the other contestants couldn’t keep up.

I probably would have voted for Kasich over HRC, but I never got that chance.

I probably would have voted for Bernie over Trump, but I never got that chance.

Maybe Hillary thought she had it locked up, whatever.

Trump will face whoever emerges from the D st-show Primary in the election.

I’m not sure what we’re disagreeing about.
Spilling over from the other thread, I'm not seeing much in the way of policy beyond promising a lot of expensive free stuff, and you're assuring us the Dems have good policies without elaborating.

BrownArmy

Spilling over from the other thread, I'm not seeing much in the way of policy beyond promising a lot of expensive free stuff, and you're assuring us the Dems have good policies without elaborating.

I’m not assuring you of anything, I’m talking about the D spread.

Because, what?

Trump laid down explicit policies with details and numbers?

Of course he didn’t, and he won.

So amusing to see you Trumpatistas hold the D’s to certain necessaries that you already pissed away with Trump.