Media Bias

JL 0513

Well If you're just going to pretend to be an idiot, carry on, I'm enjoying the show.

Where the hell are you getting your information from?

Mueller: No collusion
Barr: No obstruction

Case closed as it pertains to Trump.

Now, the investigation is underway to go after the real criminals. The Clinton campaign actually did collude with Russia and Ukraine. The Obama administration/FBI/CIA did spy on Trump leading to the launch of the Russian Hoax.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Where the hell are you getting your information from?

Mueller: No collusion
Barr: No obstruction

Case closed as it pertains to Trump.

Now, the investigation is underway to go after the real criminals. The Clinton campaign actually did collude with Russia and Ukraine. The Obama administration/FBI/CIA did spy on Trump leading to the launch of the Russian Hoax.
Put down the kool aid.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
58379883_1708782342600462_7664209319683948544_n.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Source credibility is key to derailing fake news

Fake news is a threat to American democratic institutions, whether through online election interference or, in extreme cases, inciting violence. It also can destroy a person’s reputation and career. Social media companies are spending huge amounts of money to combat the problem but with little success.
Yep!
I don’t have any rep left ...
just ask DILBO!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm so sick & tired of hearing all those news stations say Trump is embarrassing America in the UK. He was invited there and I think he's representing us just fine. Melania has been very beautiful in all her outfits.
I especially liked her at the garden with the children handing her bouquets of flowers.

El Correcto

god is dead
A guy at work was going on about MarkLevin and convinced me to listen to his show, about 10 minutes was all I could handle. whackadoo.
I love Mark sometimes it feels like he is reading my current event posts to the nation in a more palatable form.

Like he took my Gallagher argument nearly word for word yesterday. Said he didn’t care about the “ISIS teen” and even compared this generation to the world war 2 generation that nuked japan.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I love Mark sometimes it feels like he is reading my current event posts to the nation in a more palatable form.

Like he took my Gallagher argument nearly word for word yesterday. Said he didn’t care about the “ISIS teen” and even compared this generation to the world war 2 generation that nuked japan.
I would say that if you're a conspiracy theorist or just prone to believe in conspiracies then he probably sounds pretty rational. Could probably say the same thing about most political talk radio shows. There's clearly a huge market for that stuff as these guys seem to be making quite a bit of money.

El Correcto

god is dead
I would say that if you're a conspiracy theorist or just prone to believe in conspiracies then he probably sounds pretty rational. Could probably say the same thing about most political talk radio shows. There's clearly a huge market for that stuff as these guys seem to be making quite a bit of money.
He wasn’t pushing Russian collusion for years.

El Correcto

god is dead
It was back before the election that I gave him a listen so I haven't kept up, but I'm guessing conspiracies about the deep state and such are more his bag.
He’ll use deep state as a term for the administration state of the executive branch. The entrenched unelected bureaucrats of the Alphabet soup agencies that really make our laws and regulations.

newfie

It was back before the election that I gave him a listen so I haven't kept up, but I'm guessing conspiracies about the deep state and such are more his bag.
Is there really any doubt that there is some type of force at work that plays by their own rules.