Media Bias

It will be fine

Is there really any doubt that there is some type of force at work that plays by their own rules.
4521B2F7-658B-4C53-AE3C-B26ADDDEC912.jpeg

rickyb

This is sorta the vision I have of what @rickyb looks like ... it just seems to fit!

ancient-aliens-giorgio-bio.png
i dont dress like indianapolis jones.

i have a short mohawk, was one of the best looking guys in my grade in my high school (and it helped me get lucky a few times because the personality is only above average), i have a nasa bomber jacket, kill bill yellow leather jacket, inglorious basterds crew jacket for starters.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

i have a short mohawk, was one of the best looking guys in my grade in my high school (and it helped me get lucky a few times because the personality is only above average), i have a nasa bomber jacket, kill bill yellow leather jacket, inglorious basterds crew jacket for starters.

I would contest that no one in the history of ever has gotten laid with a mohawk.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Well Uma, that's an image, for sure!

Whoa-Uma-Thurman-starrer-Quentin-Tarintino%E2%80%99s-blockbuster-Kill-Bill-to-have-a-Bollywood-remake-and-here-are-the-details.jpg

rickyb

i was doing physio at the gym and they have CNN and CBC (the canadian version of PBS).

CNN failed to do any stories on climate protests while i was there and had sham coverage like rich :censored2: anderson cooper "ridiculist" and a documentary on the 1980s which was also pretty trashy...not to mention criminals like former Director of national intelligence (Weeee have nooo intellligenceee) james clapper who committed a crime by lying to congress about the NSA not spying on americans in a dragnet. this stuff will melt your brain, and is not news. CNN should be paying us to use the public airwaves, instead of massive corporate welfare it recieves by paying nothing.

CBC covered the climate protests a few times. i dont want to give CBC too much credit because theyve had alot of trash programs on over the years which is clearly propaganda and a waste of tax payer money.

rickyb

youtube search algorithim is so corrupt that when i search chris hedges on contact the first results are videos that are 2,3,1,9,1,8,2 years old.