Media Bias

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
82726470_10157093049807297_5843714210671886336_n.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
CNN's Debate Performance Was Villainous and Shameful

The 24-hour network combines a naked political hit with a cynical ploy for ratings

This time, the whole network tossed the mud. Over a 24-hour period before, during, and after the debate, CNN bid farewell to what remained of its reputation as a nonpolitical actor via a remarkable stretch of factually dubious reporting, bent commentary, and heavy-handed messaging.

Box Ox

CNN's Debate Performance Was Villainous and Shameful

The 24-hour network combines a naked political hit with a cynical ploy for ratings

This time, the whole network tossed the mud. Over a 24-hour period before, during, and after the debate, CNN bid farewell to what remained of its reputation as a nonpolitical actor via a remarkable stretch of factually dubious reporting, bent commentary, and heavy-handed messaging.

Having had to pay a MAGA hat-wearing kid a :censored2:load of money has probably spiked Jeff Zucker’s TDS to a completely uncontrollable level. Now moderates like myself are starting to see CNN as gross and unwatchable too.

Get woke, go broke.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Left wing media bias shinning through in the Virginia Second Amendment Protests.

They were so upset when law abiding citizens acted exactly the way they live every day.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Left wing media bias shinning through in the Virginia Second Amendment Protests.

They were so upset when law abiding citizens acted exactly the way they live every day.
All those bad people with bad guns and not a shot was fired.
I'll give the left a little credit, I really believe half of them don't understand how that was possible.

Wally

All those bad people with bad guns and not a shot was fired.
I'll give the left a little credit, I really believe half of them don't understand how that was possible.
One media hack reported that the protesters were chanting something negative when in fact it was the pledge of allegiance. Lol

Babagounj

Strength through joy
While flipping the channels tonight , all the talking heads were convinced that Trump would be removed from office. They didn't care about facts. The only thing they wanted their tiny audiences to know was that Trump had already been found guilt before the trial evens begins.

moreluck

golden ticket member
While flipping the channels tonight , all the talking heads were convinced that Trump would be removed from office. They didn't care about facts. The only thing they wanted their tiny audiences to know was that Trump had already been found guilt before the trial evens begins.
The more Chuckie argues those amendments, the more it shows how unprepared the left is and how hurried they were!!

Wally

Only time they get ratings. What a let down they are in for both now and in November when they lose everything.