Media Bias

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
While flipping the channels tonight , all the talking heads were convinced that Trump would be removed from office. They didn't care about facts. The only thing they wanted their tiny audiences to know was that Trump had already been found guilt before the trial evens begins.
This could have been three years ago or last night.
This drum has not stopped pounding.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Sen. Liawatha Warren (D-MA) former one class teacher at Harvard on Monday took a shot at Harvard Law School Professor Emeritus Alan Dershowitz .
Stating that she could not follow his nonsensical argument as he spoke in the Senate on behalf of the President. I heard that speech and I may not have the credentials she claims to have, I was able to follow his argument clearly.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Would anyone kindly mention to the press about which 2020 hopeful still has hundreds of people lining up in advance for a political rally.
And has thousand attending these rallies.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Sen. Liawatha Warren (D-MA) former one class teacher at Harvard on Monday took a shot at Harvard Law School Professor Emeritus Alan Dershowitz .
Stating that she could not follow his nonsensical argument as he spoke in the Senate on behalf of the President. I heard that speech and I may not have the credentials she claims to have, I was able to follow his argument clearly.
What is she going to say, "yea busted, we have nothing". Lol