Media Bias

rickyb

reminder. chris hedges got fired by NYT for being anti iraq war. his fellow journalists were pro war and kept their jobs:

upload_2020-4-12_10-38-50.png

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Maybe because the chick accusing Biden has changed her story more times than she's changed her hair color!

A call into Larry King (the male enhancement saleman) in '93 is not news worthy Mr. I was there!

vantexan

Maybe because the chick accusing Biden has changed her story more times than she's changed her hair color!

A call into Larry King (the male enhancement saleman) in '93 is not news worthy Mr. I was there!
In '93 Larry King had the most respected night time news talk show outside of Ted Koppel. You may not have heard it yet but one of Hillary Clinton's top campaign aides called for Biden to withdraw today. And the fact that the woman's mother called King way back when was cited. If you're going to be credible with the #MeToo movement you've got to take it seriously. But then numerous Democrat women reported Bill Clinton did everything from harassment to rape and they weren't taken seriously. But let any Republican be accused of the same....

vantexan

The facts do not change, but her hair sniffing story sure does!
Her filed paperwork mysteriously disappeared. But you can't change the fact her mother called into a national talk show to complain about a senator sexually assaulting her daughter 27 years ago. This isn't a Republican operative. This is one of your own and you seem willing to throw her under the bus for a guy who appears to have diminished faculties.

vantexan

Which story do we assume is the truth?
Let's start with his son getting millions from interests in Ukraine and China for work he has no experience in. You're telling me a guy who uses his office to set up his kid for life isn't above forcing himself on an attractive young aide?

Last edited: