Media Bias

newfie

They don't have to. They just don't talk about it. These are all legitimate, peaceful protests. People only have a problem with them because they're Hitlerian racists.

was hitler a racist? the only time opportunity I'm aware of that you could argue that point was jessie owens and the olympics. And you could argue he was more a pro Aryian then an anti negro. Hitler loved the master race of blond haired and blue eyes, and even hated whites with dark hair and dark eyes which made you wonder what he thought when he looked in the mirror.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
was hitler a racist? the only time opportunity I'm aware of that you could argue that point was jessie owens and the olympics. And you could argue he was more a pro Aryian then an anti negro. Hitler loved the master race of blond haired and blue eyes, and even hated whites with dark hair and dark eyes which made you wonder what he thought when he looked in the mirror.
Hitler considered Jews a race of people ... last I heard he really, really hated Jews.
Could be a rumor, I guess.

vantexan

If you are referring to your ethnic group as the Master Race chances are pretty good you're a racist.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Ok mouth, link one news group, authority or political operative who claims, "lootiing, arson, etc, (sic) is totally acceptable."

You and your sheeple circle jerk are always claiming things about "the other side.". Here is your chance to prove you are not just full of :censored2:!!
Just go back and follow the coverage. These media hacks repeatedly referred to the rioters as "protesters".

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Warning to all FB users.
If you attempt tp post anything about Congressional Laura Loomer { Facebook Runs Electoral Interference to Stop Surging Congressional Candidate Laura Loomer - Big League Politics } you can expect to be placed in FB Jail.

She was banned for racist remarks and accusations. You'd think the cow would have learned after being banned on Twitter for the exact same thing!

Funny how she makes these claims yet offers no proof! Kinda like many here on BC.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
She was banned for racist remarks and accusations. You'd think the cow would have learned after being banned on Twitter for the exact same thing!

Funny how she makes these claims yet offers no proof! Kinda like many here on BC.
A helluva lot like you!!!

pot_calls_kettle_black.png