Media Bias

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

The imposter is believed to be active in the online global gaming platform called ROBLOX, where users jokingly call themselves "Legos." The person didn't reveal his or her true identity when reached by Politico but expressed frustration with how the real press is asking questions.

"I love journalism, and I think the press corps is doing a pretty bad job at the moment, so I decided I would ensure some transparency and ask some questions me and some friends wanted the answer to," Montagu told the outlet.

Poop Head

Judge me.
1618041838_8227cf86277f04b911bab2c85c9c9bfc4931.jpg

Box Ox

Another example of incredible media bias or shoddy reporting. This is framed to look bad for President Trump, but as usual, very important key backround information is missing.

What key background information is that?

"Last summer, former President Donald Trump had moved the POW flag from its customary perch to a less prominent location on the White House South Lawn. The location atop the White House can be seen from a much greater distance."

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What key background information is that?

"Last summer, former President Donald Trump had moved the POW flag from its customary perch to a less prominent location on the White House South Lawn. The location atop the White House can be seen from a much greater distance."
Part of that was to create year round display of the flag. Before it was just a few days of the year.

Everyone was happy with it, and the location including some prominent Democrats, before some Democrats decided the had to be against it because of TDS.

Tyrone Slothrop

Part of that was to create year round display of the flag. Before it was just a few days of the year.

Everyone was happy with it, and the location including some prominent Democrats, before some Democrats decided the had to be against it because of TDS.
Not everyone was happy.

Wally

Not everyone was happy.

Lol, more bias.

Cotton, Reed and Warren supported the move as did the VFW. The article is twisting things.

They supported passage and signing into law the National POW/MIA Flag Act.

What happened later was a hit job by the Atlantic. After that TDS set in.

Wally

Democrats are always unhappy.
They hate themselves.
Is there a bigger weasel than Senator Reed? The loudmouth was for the permanent display of the POW flag before he was against it. The clown blames President Trump for supporting his bill! The media lets him get away with it !

Tyrone Slothrop

Democrats are always unhappy.
They hate themselves.

Lol, more bias.

Cotton, Reed and Warren supported the move as did the VFW. The article is twisting things.

They supported passage and signing into law the National POW/MIA Flag Act.

What happened later was a hit job by the Atlantic. After that TDS set in.
I provide you with a story from Stars & Stripes and you attack it as biased? Biased towards those who actually served?

Okay.

Wally

Why do they not report that he was resisting arrest and fleeing?
They never mention resisting arrest which in just about every instance is the primary factor in something bad going down.

Don't resist arrest and fully cooperate with the law. If you were wronged, sue later.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
They never mention resisting arrest which in just about every instance is the primary factor in something bad going down.

Don't resist arrest and fully cooperate with the law. If you were wronged, sue later.
Exactly and almost always, illegal drugs or being under the influence is the reason the dumb:butt:s resist arrest.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
CNN EXPOSED

• CNN Technical Director Charlie Chester: “Look what we did, we [CNN] got Trump out. I am 100% going to say it, and I 100% believe that if it wasn't for CNN, I don't know that Trump would have got voted out…I came to CNN because I wanted to be a part of that.”
  • Chester: “[Trump’s] hand was shaking or whatever, I think. We brought in so many medical people to tell a story that was all speculation -- that he was neurologically damaged, and he was losing it. He's unfit to -- you know, whatever. We were creating a story there that we didn't know anything about. That's what -- I think that’s propaganda.
  • Chester: “We would always show shots of him [Biden] jogging and that [he’s] healthy, you know, and him in aviator shades. Like you paint him as a young geriatric.”

Tyrone Slothrop

CNN EXPOSED

• CNN Technical Director Charlie Chester: “Look what we did, we [CNN] got Trump out. I am 100% going to say it, and I 100% believe that if it wasn't for CNN, I don't know that Trump would have got voted out…I came to CNN because I wanted to be a part of that.”
  • Chester: “[Trump’s] hand was shaking or whatever, I think. We brought in so many medical people to tell a story that was all speculation -- that he was neurologically damaged, and he was losing it. He's unfit to -- you know, whatever. We were creating a story there that we didn't know anything about. That's what -- I think that’s propaganda.
  • Chester: “We would always show shots of him [Biden] jogging and that [he’s] healthy, you know, and him in aviator shades. Like you paint him as a young geriatric.”

Is this the guy who was permanently banned from Twitter today?