Media Bias

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Then you’re not that bright. Because it aerosolizes genius. Bruh
“Because it aerosolizes” 😂
My man. Please. Explain the process to me, enlighten me. And then explain how creating a barrier between walking transmitters main source of exposure somehow DOENT help to block transmission 😂

How does that video prove anything. Are the coughs expelling at the same force, how hydrated are the various people, did the non mask wearing person just drink something, what are the mucus levels of the people, how large are the various people, etc., etc.? Controlled and measurable tests are meaningful, not the irrelevent visuals which seem to overwhelm leftist brains.
You’re trying waaaay to hard to argue with what’s right in front of your face.
I have more for you

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
How much more visual evidence in your face are you willing to ignore before you leave the crazy camp?
(Rhetorical question of course)
You repeatedly post the same type of stupid video that only tricks brainwashed people into thinking that cloth masks work.

Real world evidence proves they don't.
I'm sorry you've been tricked kiddo.

Last edited:

You repeatedly post the same type of stupid video that only tricks brainwashed people into thinking that cloth masks work.

Real world evidence proves they don't.
I'm sorry you've been tricked kiddo.
Here’s yet another visual aid for you to completely ignore due to extreme bias
“Real world evidence” as I’m literally providing you with evidence that you have no ability to refute. Except for “no that’s wrong.” 😂😂
LOL. Jimminy Christmas, Karen.
Take a midol
Show me the real world evidence that supports your argument DIDO. Don’t wreck any trailers while you google search for your research just like EVERYBODY ELSE does

You still have presented no evidence that cloth masks effectively reduce covid cases.

Try again.
Lol
I can do this all day. There’s a mountain of evidence
Meanwhile, you have NOTHING to post.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Lol

You still have presented no evidence that cloth masks effectively reduce covid cases.

Try again.

Try again.
Translation: I have literally nothing backing up my claim against widespread photographic evidence 😂
1882D826-F4AF-425E-BB2C-FC6D12E12A71.jpeg