Media Bias

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
u know how many childs lives they ruin worldwide with their policies including america?

starvation....they blow some of them to pieces....hellfire missiles
203DA9B6-A2DF-41BF-95CE-49BF39A8D2F1.jpeg

vantexan

no he did but its not a big deal relative to crimes in white house or corporate america

its still small fish
So it's not worth bothering about? Here's the thing. Over and over we see and hear about how the elite among us do things that we would be severely prosecuted for but nothing ever happens to them. Being rich and powerful doesn't give you the right to abuse others whomever they may be. But they're getting away with it. Shedding light on Epstein's clients could ruin a lot of very powerful people. Enough so that they may be willing to kill to keep that from happening. If it's so bad that they're willing to kill to cover it up then the public definitely has a right to know and they deserve to have their day in court. It's called accountability. It's called justice.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
So it's not worth bothering about? Here's the thing. Over and over we see and hear about how the elite among us do things that we would be severely prosecuted for but nothing ever happens to them. Being rich and powerful doesn't give you the right to abuse others whomever they may be. But they're getting away with it. Shedding light on Epstein's clients could ruin a lot of very powerful people. Enough so that they may be willing to kill to keep that from happening. If it's so bad that they're willing to kill to cover it up then the public definitely has a right to know and they deserve to have their day in court. It's called accountability. It's called justice.

I agree. This is one way to take down a lot of people who are also responsible for all the other problems that @rickyb thinks are important. How about we all agree that there are some very powerful people who are also very gross and evil, and taking them down any way we can is a good thing for everyone?

rickyb

I agree. This is one way to take down a lot of people who are also responsible for all the other problems that @rickyb thinks are important. How about we all agree that there are some very powerful people who are also very gross and evil, and taking them down any way we can is a good thing for everyone?
i just dont see justice happening unless we demand it.

rickyb

thats not going to happen unless we demand it.

ppl shed light on things and then we do nothing. snowden is a prime example and assange.

we crucify the truth tellers

vantexan

thats not going to happen unless we demand it.

ppl shed light on things and then we do nothing. snowden is a prime example and assange.

we crucify the truth tellers
We're demanding it. But look at what you're saying. You say it's small potatoes, worry about the big stuff. Then you say nothing is going to happen unless we demand it. Well, which is it?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

rickyb

We're demanding it. But look at what you're saying. You say it's small potatoes, worry about the big stuff. Then you say nothing is going to happen unless we demand it. Well, which is it?
nothing is going to happen unless we demand it. i dont see the demands being made btw.

and it is small potatoes.

Sportello

Epstein's pilot testifies that Donald Trump flew on Epstein's plane. Big shock, who would have imagined?

FFdd0z4XIAswk1E