Media Bias

vantexan

Faux news is nothing more than a conservative mouthpiece.
Liberals can't stand that they don't have complete control of information. And there are conservatives that can't stand FOX allowing a liberal to speak. Of course FOX is conservative but they have liberal commentators and politicians on all the time so viewers can compare and contrast what's being said. I will take that every time over anyone, liberal or conservative, trying to control what's allowed to be said.

newolddude

Liberals can't stand that they don't have complete control of information. And there are conservatives that can't stand FOX allowing a liberal to speak. Of course FOX is conservative but they have liberal commentators and politicians on all the time so viewers can compare and contrast what's being said. I will take that every time over anyone, liberal or conservative, trying to control what's allowed to be said.

rickyb

if you watch mainstream media for news including FOX, then consider the other shows that come on.

for example here, Entertainment Tonight follows the local "news". should be a major clue that its all garbage.

oldngray

nowhere special
if you watch mainstream media for news including FOX, then consider the other shows that come on.

for example here, Entertainment Tonight follows the local "news". should be a major clue that its all garbage.
You admitting you watch Entertainment Tonight is also a major clue

Thebrownblob

goes back to my point of the superficial vs substantial

the local "news" is the same. its all spectacle that sells.
Of course, with local news if it bleeds it leads, but it’s not the same as entertainment tonight who reports on who’s playing grab ass with who.
But all TV news is manipulated to get viewers. It doesn’t matter which side you’re on.