Media Bias

Thebrownblob

You don't see an issue with one party giving access only to their news source?

Plus Tucker is going to selective edit. He's going to show the Capitol Police guiding protestors around the visitors center skylights and claim they were gladly invited in.
No, I don’t see a problem with it. You didn’t have a problem with it any other time it was given to the other side lol. Selectively edit? you’ve got your tinfoil hat on I see relax everything will be OK there’s nothing to even hide. You already know the truth right? right?

Box Ox

Nothing to hide, so, why worry?

Bennie Thompson was just telling NPR in an interview that the 1/6 committee might have withheld some 1/6 video because the Capitol Police had……..security concerns about releasing it. 🍿

Thebrownblob

Bennie Thompson was just telling NPR in an interview that the 1/6 committee might have withheld some 1/6 video because the Capitol Police had……..security concerns about releasing it. 🍿
1677155614485.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Why didn’t Joe change them back? He certainly had time to screw over the union members. In the two years he had he did nothing besides make sure overtired overworked railroad workers were forced under contract they did not want.
He couldn’t wait to change everything else Trump did. Hypocrites.

Box Ox

It' a sad day when NPR announced a 10% staff cut.

I used to listen to my local NPR station every day. They've since gone way to the left in their show topics and terminology and it's no surprise that they're having trouble now. Their corporate sponsorship revenue probably is down due to economic conditions but I doubt that's the whole story.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
NY Times? Washington Post? CNN, MSNBC? No fact checking?

And this fundamental right remains under assault.

The conservative Supreme Court has gutted the Voting Rights Act over the years.

The court upheld a law that requires election officials to throw out ballots that were cast in the wrong precinct; the other bars ballot harvesting- collecting absentee ballots and dropping them off at polling places. Somehow, that is racist and is assaulting voting rights. Liberals think voting anywhere you want and massive voter fraud is ok?

Last edited:

newolddude

“We are very very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights. I truly can’t wait,” Carlson wrote in one text to an unidentified Fox employee on Jan. 4, 2021, according to the filing. “I hate him passionately, I blew up at Peter Navarro today in frustration. I actually like Peter. But I can’t handle much more of this.”