Media Bias

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1708449950253.png

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
At this point if MSM is saying something I believe the opposite. Tell me something is good then I know it’s bad. Tell me I should be for something then I’m against it. It has served me well so far.

rickyb

At this point if MSM is saying something I believe the opposite. Tell me something is good then I know it’s bad. Tell me I should be for something then I’m against it. It has served me well so far.
its owned by a few rich :censored2:s.

they always trash the honest guys. and the party trashes its own honest guys (or semi honest at least) like bernie sanders and jeremy corbyn.

just dont watch it. you got youtube, find the good stuff.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
its owned by a few rich :censored2:s.

they always trash the honest guys. and the party trashes its own honest guys (or semi honest at least) like bernie sanders and jeremy corbyn.

just dont watch it. you got youtube, find the good stuff.

I haven’t had a TV since 2010. I hear enough of MSM talking points to know what they are about. I don’t understand people that can’t wait for the next biggest TV to put in their home. I don’t get excited about an 81 inch propaganda machine.

rickyb

I haven’t had a TV since 2010. I hear enough of MSM talking points to know what they are about. I don’t understand people that can’t wait for the next biggest TV to put in their home. I don’t get excited about an 81 inch propaganda machine.
these corporations have a plan when it comes to releasing new tech to maximize profits

as long as the screen is big enough then keep using it.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I never bought one. Never had one when we raised the kids. They thought they were in the Stone Age. I'd take them to k-mart with popcorn and pop to watch the Super Bowl and make them suffer. Well, 2 Christmas' ago, here they come with the big screen, mounted it on the wall, and are paying for the cable. Gonna "make" me watch it.
5 minutes of cable news, I can understand why America is braindead.
Anywho, it is more convenient watching ball games than always having to leave the house.8-)