Media Bias

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

moreluck

golden ticket member
I was waiting to hear Trump's speech and was channel surfing. On CNN I heard a guy saying this speech of his will do nothing and nothing will come of it and the leaders will go home and their citizens will be mad at them.

Then on Fox I heard about this setting record of an American president speaking to 50 leaders of Muslim majority countries. 'Historic' was a word often used.

What a difference!

newfie

I was waiting to hear Trump's speech and was channel surfing. On CNN I heard a guy saying this speech of his will do nothing and nothing will come of it and the leaders will go home and their citizens will be mad at them.

Then on Fox I heard about this setting record of an American president speaking to 50 leaders of Muslim majority countries. 'Historic' was a word often used.

What a difference!

I'm seeing the same. the obvious message is also being lost. the MSM has tried to paint Trump as a muslim hater and yet his first trip outside the US is to speak to a historic coalition of muslim countries who have received him as a king with all the trappings.