Media Bias

rickyb

glenn greenwald, one of the greatest modern journalists, retweets this:
Glenn Greenwald Retweeted
Adam H. Johnson‏Verified account @adamjohnsonNYC Nov 3

point can't be emphasized enough. To extent RT has had success its b/c theres so few places left (non-lockstep partisan) voices can be heard

officialERICA GARNERVerified account @es_snipes
Ive worked with RT because they let me say what CNN or MSNBC won't. When I tried to drag DeBlasio on MSNBC I haven't been invited on since.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Hilary lost!
23D80645-3ED2-4DFD-9083-695A482279C4.jpeg

But SHE won.

moreluck

golden ticket member
They know how to read it, they just can't find a good way to spin it. No way to make these results a Trump victory.
Trump already got his victory....today is the one year anniversary of his election and his tough talk in Asia is a victory and refreshing compared to the butt-kissin' Obama used to do.

bbsam

Staff member
Trump already got his victory....today is the one year anniversary of his election and his tough talk in Asia is a victory and refreshing compared to the butt-kissin' Obama used to do.
Tough talk? Like a red line? Cuz he's had several of those.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
hard to make much of it. both sides are spinning it their way.
People read to much into this crap. The political pendulum just keeps on going. The country may be back to swaying in a democratic slant but somewhere down the road it will turn towards the republicans again. Just history repeating itself.

newfie

People read to much into this crap. The political pendulum just keeps on going. The country may be back to swaying in a democratic slant but somewhere down the road it will turn towards the republicans again. Just history repeating itself.

I've always thought elections were about a persons ability to connect with the audience.

newfie

"Fire and fury" isn't a red line?

you can make that argument in which case we've been painting red lines everywhere for ever. The words are maybe more dramatic / typical trumpism but the concept is the same we've pretty much always employed.
show a willingness to take military action to bring the bad guys to the table.

bbsam

Staff member
you can make that argument in which case we've been painting red lines everywhere for ever. The words are maybe more dramatic / typical trumpism but the concept is the same we've pretty much always employed.
show a willingness to take military action to bring the bad guys to the table.
Did Obama call it a red line in Syria?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I've always thought elections were about a persons ability to connect with the audience.
You really believe the audience is listening? Most republicans would vote for Hitler if he had an "R" after his name and most democrats would do the same for bin Laden with the "D". Maybe have a target audience of some independants and/or fence sitters which could go either way that these politicians have to sell their soul for.