Media Bias

moreluck

golden ticket member
[QUOTE="moreluck, post: 3167644, member: 1246".especially the ones that lean gay.
This is vile and disgusting, you should be ashamed of yourself.[/QUOTE]
No, vile and disgusting describes Kevin Spacey, and the others who take advantage of young folks. My example was stupidly beyond and was meant to show how stupid that ad on TV actually was also!!!! Too bad you don't get it!

It will be fine

This is vile and disgusting, you should be ashamed of yourself.
No, vile and disgusting describes Kevin Spacey, and the others who take advantage of young folks. My example was stupidly beyond and was meant to show how stupid that ad on TV actually was also!!!! Too bad you don't get it![/QUOTE]
Pedophilia has nothing to do with homosexuality. You linked the two, that is disgusting.

vantexan

No, vile and disgusting describes Kevin Spacey, and the others who take advantage of young folks. My example was stupidly beyond and was meant to show how stupid that ad on TV actually was also!!!! Too bad you don't get it!
Pedophilia has nothing to do with homosexuality. You linked the two, that is disgusting.[/QUOTE]
And yet the Catholic Church scandal was primarily about gay priest pedophiles.

newfie

What I find about this ad was that they used such a small flag. And who mounts a flag on the rear ? Everyone that I have seen is proudly mounted high up on the sides of the truck.

interestingly enough the flag mounted in the rear has a nice Isis type look to it. if you want to kill the ad accuse them of muslim bias. :)

moreluck

golden ticket member
Pedophilia has nothing to do with homosexuality. You linked the two, that is disgusting.[/QUOTE]
Pedophilia has nothing to do with the confererate flag , but that ad linked them too!! Too bad you can't see they are the same thing!!

It will be fine

Pedophilia has nothing to do with the confererate flag , but that ad linked them too!! Too bad you can't see they are the same thing!!
You've lost it grandma. That ad doesn't do that and even if it did, I didn't make the ad. You cast a disgusting lie about homosexuals for what end? Your entire purpose in the comment was to disparage a group of people, it's shameful.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You've lost it grandma. That ad doesn't do that and even if it did, I didn't make the ad. You cast a disgusting lie about homosexuals for what end? Your entire purpose in the comment was to disparage a group of people, it's shameful.
My best friend is a gay guy and we were having this same conversation yesterday.......you are out of touch!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
If the flag is on the rear of the truck , which the kids in front of it can not see , then why do they run ?
Someone, somewhere looked at this finished product and okayed it for TV..........I want that person to run for prez in 2020. It would be a landslide for Trump!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Someone, somewhere looked at this finished product and okayed it for TV..........I want that person to run for prez in 2020. It would be a landslide for Trump!
I didn't see anything wrong with the commercial. Seemed on par with his republican opponent's commercials, and pretty much what people have come to expect from these people.

rickyb

and actually you could post this in the "government run anything" thread because as far as im concerned RT is much better than msnbc even thought its run by the government. msnbc had a difficult time establishing that clinton is a crook.

officialERICA GARNER‏Verified account @es_snipes Nov 2

Ive worked with RT because they let me say what CNN or MSNBC won't. When I tried to drag DeBlasio on MSNBC I haven't been invited on since.