Media Bias

newfie

It sounds very much like the government doesn’t know.

We’ll see.

of course it does and it all just happened yesterday.
1) your liberal media posted pics showing kids in cages , turned out they were from 2014.

ever since your side is desperately trying to continue with a narrative that will stick this time.

In the process your side has willingly attacked and destroyed the reputation of many find border police and many fine volunteer social workers who are actually providing those kids better care then they have ever had. You libs will destroy a million honest people just to stick something on trump.

so when you say we'll see what you really mean is we'll see if we can get this storyline to stick this time.

BrownArmy

of course it does and it all just happened yesterday.
1) your liberal media posted pics showing kids in cages , turned out they were from 2014.

ever since your side is desperately trying to continue with a narrative that will stick this time.

In the process your side has willingly attacked and destroyed the reputation of many find border police and many fine volunteer social workers who are actually providing those kids better care then they have ever had. You libs will destroy a million honest people just to stick something on trump.

so when you say we'll see what you really mean is we'll see if we can get this storyline to stick this time.

Not even.

It was messed up under Bush the Lesser, it was messed up under Obama, the difference now is that the Trump administration tried to weaponize family separation as a means to an end, as a specific policy, on purpose.

That’s a very different thing.

newfie

Not even.

It was messed up under Bush the Lesser, it was messed up under Obama, the difference now is that the Trump administration tried to weaponize family separation as a means to an end, as a specific policy, on purpose.

That’s a very different thing.

do you know the meaning of weaponize? More snowflake drama? do you have your selfie of you crying at the border yet?

BrownArmy

suddenly you believe our administration

I don’t believe a single thing this administration says, my point was they’re saying seven contradictory things without supplying an actual answer.

You’re like a Trumpatista version of TOS, you’ll carry Trump’s water no matter what.

Sad.

newfie

I don’t believe a single thing this administration says, my point was they’re saying seven contradictory things without supplying an actual answer.

You’re like a Trumpatista version of TOS, you’ll carry Trump’s water no matter what.

Sad.

oh first you listed the administration as your source now you say you don't listen to them. Make up your mind drama queen.

BrownArmy

perfect liberal model , fake everything

ana-de-armas-out-in-manhattan-_1.jpg

Nope, she's just straight up hot.