Media Bias

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
36063735_10215058737093070_3792186252392923136_n.jpg
And Trump and the girl weren't even in the same place! It's a Photoshop conspiracy!!!!!!! The outrage!!!!!!!!!

How ignorant can you be lol. The government doesn't even allow the media to photograph in the detention centers, of course it's not real. You're just deflecting from the message.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!

vantexan

Newfie, this is whats so wrong with this country! Some arse rag writes a totally made up internet "news story" and idiots believe it 100% without question. This is why we have the former owner of WWF in the White House! Seriously, exactly what WON'T YOU BELIEVE? Tiny hands will say he has a 10 inch pecker and there's a scary amount of Americans who will believe him no matter what!
And there's a large percentage of libs who are obsessed with Trump's pecker. No wonder y'all support gay rights.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
I have more than likely lived 1/2 my life. In that time I have come to a few truths in life.

One of which is that those who act the most homophobic are always the ones most in the closet. Larry Craig anyone?

rickyb

Aaron Maté‏Verified account @aaronjmate 21h21 hours ago

2/ also says MSNBC boss Phil Griffin ordered him not to cover Bernie's campaign kickoff. "I think the Clintons were connected to [NBC News head] Andy Lack... I think that they didn't want anybody in their primetime or anywhere in their lineup supporting Bernie Sanders."

Aaron Maté‏Verified account @aaronjmate

3/ "I think that they were in the tank for Hillary Clinton, and I think that it was managed, and 45 days later I was out at MSNBC.... I thought it stunk." The whole interview is worth a listen - & worth showing to anyone who will try to denigrate Schultz for working at RT.

-ed schulz

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

newfie

Newfie' link appears to be legit although I agree with your expressed sentiment.
I found 3 sources that validates Newfie's link and none that contradicted it including snopes.com.

I'm grateful you were able to cipher his comment, i'm still struggling to understand his point.

vantexan

corporate capitalist media sucks a big one:

(((YousefMunayyer)))‏Verified account @YousefMunayyer 2h2 hours ago

How can we send Stormy to Yemen so they can cover it?

Robbie GramerVerified account @RobbieGramer
MSNBC has done 455 Stormy Daniels segments in the last year — but none on U.S. war in Yemen MSNBC has done 455 Stormy Daniels segments in the last year — but...
4 replies 58 retweets 128 likes
Except there isn't a U.S. war in Yemen. Saudi Arabia has attacked them after numerous attacks from them. If the U.S. was involved you don't think our media wouldn't be slamming Trump over it?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Except there isn't a U.S. war in Yemen. Saudi Arabia has attacked them after numerous attacks from them. If the U.S. was involved you don't think our media wouldn't be slamming Trump over it?

More than three years into Yemen’s civil war, more than 16,000 civilians have been killed and injured, the vast majority by airstrikes, the U.N. human rights office estimates, adding that the figures are likely to be far higher.

The deaths are continuing unabated, with as many as hundreds of casualties per month, despite assurances by a U.S.-backed regional coalition of better protection of civilians amid mounting criticism within the United States and the international community.

U.S. allies have killed thousands of Yemeni civilians from the air. After 22 died at a wedding, one village asks, ‘Why us?’