Media Bias

BrownArmy

Don't drag this out!

Oh honey, I’ll drag this kid out forever.

He’s got an answer for everything, until you ask him a question.

The funny thing is, seems to me he’s lived his life so far to the fullest, if his adventure tales are true.

He’s not responsible to either of us, but I wish he was better at following up, so I’ll keep dogging him, thanks for asking.

rickyb

Oh honey, I’ll drag this kid out forever.

He’s got an answer for everything, until you ask him a question.

The funny thing is, seems to me he’s lived his life so far to the fullest, if his adventure tales are true.

He’s not responsible to either of us, but I wish he was better at following up, so I’ll keep dogging him, thanks for asking.
I have bad luck health wise and its affected my income.

and I could've partied harder. but yea Ive done some cool :censored2: a lot of my peers wouldn't do.

rickyb

Abolish ICE and all borders‏ @markaprovost Aug 10

The NYTimes and others are criticizing Alexandria @Ocasio2018 for not debating Ben Shapiro, but they've let Andrew Cuomo refuse to debate @CynthiaNixon for months without a single op-ed. I'm sure there's a solid reason other than sexist double standards.

rickyb

Jacobin‏Verified account @jacobinmag Aug 25

What's not to like?

Dld3hqBXsAArlM-.jpg

rickyb

Max Blumenthal‏Verified account @MaxBlumenthal 14h14 hours ago

Max Blumenthal Retweeted Twitter Safety

You don't have to have a shred of respect for Alex Jones or his heinous politics to be disturbed that this took place the day after his high profile confrontation with top neocon Marco Rubio and moments after Jack Dorsey prostrated himself before the Senate Intel Committee.

Max Blumenthal added,

Twitter SafetyVerified account @TwitterSafety
Today, we permanently suspended @realalexjones and @infowars from Twitter and Periscope. We took this action based on new reports of Tweets and videos posted yesterday that violate our abusive behavior policy, in addition to the accounts’ past violations. Abusive behavior
Show this thread
26 replies 247 retweets 640 likes

El Correcto

god is dead
corporations have crushed alternative voices:

Lee Camp [Redacted]‏Verified account @LeeCamp 2h2 hours ago

The suppression of my show & all anti-establishment voices continues. This image from Facebook analytics shows my page going back to Sept, 2016. My page has 335,000 followers & as you can see, posts used to go viral often. Since May, 2017 "viral" posts are not allowed.

DnYs7s2XgAUuW0U.jpg
So he is predicting 135 months until chlatrate gun fires. I’m skeptical of the doomsday sayers, even the ones I’m political aligned with.

newfie

a snapshot In media bias.

presently fox is showing the president making his rounds in post hurricane north Carolina.

CNN not wanting to show trump doing anything positive is endlessly discussing the Kavanaugh issues.

rickyb

I clicked on that guy’s twitter. He is predicting a greenhouse gas doomsday scenario happening in the next 11 years. chlathrate gun hypothesis is a point of no return, run away greenhouse gases killing us.
good, yea you should check out the show. hes not that funny but he tries. yea im with him on that forecast, could even be sooner.

rickyb

a snapshot In media bias.

presently fox is showing the president making his rounds in post hurricane north Carolina.

CNN not wanting to show trump doing anything positive is endlessly discussing the Kavanaugh issues.
visiting a hurricane site throwing rolls of toilet paper is not positive

rickyb

you cant expect any free market ideals to work when the media is constant propaganda from govt and big corporations

Media Lens‏ @medialens 10h10 hours ago

After an initial glitch, our new book, 'Propaganda Blitz', is now available as a Kindle edition at the preposterously low price of £4.02. We can't say fairer than that, etc...

Dnr2milW4AAox87.jpg