Media Bias

rickyb

Media Lens‏ @medialens 19h19 hours ago

Media Lens Retweeted Nick Robinson

Nick Robinson describing his role as ITN political editor during the Iraq war: 'It was my job to report what those in power were doing or thinking... That is all someone in my sort of job can do.' (Robinson, The Times, July 16, 2004)

Media Lens added,

DrcIww2WwAAWf_Z.jpg

Nick RobinsonVerified account @bbcnickrobinson
Trump’s attack on @CNN’s Jim Acosta is an attack on the right of all journalists everywhere to ask tough questions of people in power. That’s our job
Show this thread
31 replies 308 retweets 429 likes

rickyb

vantexan

Lee J. Carter‏ @carterforva 18h18 hours ago

Oh hey, looks like Tucker Carlson was lying about the broken door and the threats, which is why neither of them appear in the police report.

So what we have is a peaceful protest, and one person with spray paint who was immediately chastised by the group. https://thinkprogress.org/i-was-at-the-protest-outside-tucker-carlsons-house-heres-what-actually-happened-665c2dc0cb67/amp/?__twitter_impression=true …

187 replies 861 retweets 2,627 likes
Anything but peaceful. Tucker Carlson wasn't there, his wife was. They were pounding on the door, door cracked, and she locked herself inside a pantry and called police.

vantexan

are you sure?

what does the police report say?
The police report is labeling it as a hate crime. I watch Carlson's show. He shows the Antifa guys on video smashing windows and attacking passersby, including beating up journalists. They obviously don't like being exposed. They were also chanting at his house "we know where you sleep at night." Carlson has liberals on all the time to debate issues, most of the time getting the better of it. Apparently the emotionally immature can't handle that.

It will be fine

Says in the article participant wrote that they pounded on door very sharply. Just what exactly is a woman alone in the house supposed to think? She thought it was a home invasion. Antifa themselves posted a video of their chanting.
Tucker doesn’t have a Ring doorbell? I would think he’d have cameras.

vantexan

Ok, so, no?
If you support actions like what happened at Tucker Carlson's home there's no point in trying to persuade you. These Antifa guys claim to be anti-fascist but they're the ones employing fascist tactics. Yeah, let's shut down everyone we disagree with by threatening physical harm. Democracy in action.

newfie

If you support actions like what happened at Tucker Carlson's home there's no point in trying to persuade you. These Antifa guys claim to be anti-fascist but they're the ones employing fascist tactics. Yeah, let's shut down everyone we disagree with by threatening physical harm. Democracy in action.

modern day brown shirts.