Media Bias

Box Ox

As much as I dislike Behar, makeup that's 3 or 4 shades darker is not Blackface!!!
Rachel Dolezal looked more black.

Yep. Calling that blackface is beyond stupid. I don't like Behar either, but the Country is in big trouble if people start getting guillotined over "blackface" that looks like that.

moreluck

golden ticket member
th
"What's for dinner??"

"RBG!"

newfie

Yep. Calling that blackface is beyond stupid. I don't like Behar either, but the Country is in big trouble if people start getting guillotined over "blackface" that looks like that.

Blackface is done to do what? joy darkened her skin to do what?

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
You no what is friend---in nuts ( Philly vernacular) ? All this black face bull sh-- when the Governor of Virginia inferred that killing babies after they are born. That (infanticide) must be ok according to some people, but not black face. No outrage from the left on what he said. His exact words: “If a mother is in labor… the infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and mother,” if she wants to eliminate."

moreluck

golden ticket member
You no what is friend---in nuts ( Philly vernacular) ? All this black face bull sh-- when the Governor of Virginia inferred that killing babies after they are born. That (infanticide) must be ok according to some people, but not black face. No outrage from the left on what he said. His exact words: “If a mother is in labor… the infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and mother,” if she wants to eliminate."
I thought Virginia was "for lovers."