Media Bias

It will be fine

53216063_10216301629445571_897920762143309824_o.jpg
Fox hasn’t hosted a DNC primary debate since 2004. The RNC didn’t have a primary debate on MSNBC in 2016. Maintaining the status quo is not news, unless you’re a fool that buys every bit of outrage propaganda that gets presented.

vantexan

Fox hasn’t hosted a DNC primary debate since 2004. The RNC didn’t have a primary debate on MSNBC in 2016. Maintaining the status quo is not news, unless you’re a fool that buys every bit of outrage propaganda that gets presented.
As Tucker Carlson pointed out last night when Jim Acosta of CNN was kicked out of the White House FOX News filed a brief with the White House supporting him. Did the same with a lady reporter from CNN who was kicked out for asking too tough questions. You don't see CNN or MSNBC showing any support to FOX and the head of the DNC said FOX gets it's orders from the White House, which is bunk. The fact is that FOX has liberals on all the time including prominent politicians. The liberal media however wants to control the message at all times. Anyone who thinks Chris Wallace is unfair, or Bret Bair, is either ignorant or disingenuous. Chris Wallace, Mike Wallace's son, is a registered Democrat.

moreluck

golden ticket member
What if The Housewives of New York are on the same time as a Democrat debate???????? Hi Luann, Betheny, Sonja, Ramona, Dorinda...etc.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump is just trying to get control of the nyt story about the connection between fox news and his campaign and administration.

It's just Trumponian politics:
Admit nothing.
Deny everything.
Launch counterattack.

Standard protocol for him.

It will be fine

As Tucker Carlson pointed out last night when Jim Acosta of CNN was kicked out of the White House FOX News filed a brief with the White House supporting him. Did the same with a lady reporter from CNN who was kicked out for asking too tough questions. You don't see CNN or MSNBC showing any support to FOX and the head of the DNC said FOX gets it's orders from the White House, which is bunk. The fact is that FOX has liberals on all the time including prominent politicians. The liberal media however wants to control the message at all times. Anyone who thinks Chris Wallace is unfair, or Bret Bair, is either ignorant or disingenuous. Chris Wallace, Mike Wallace's son, is a registered Democrat.
Have you read Jane Mayer’s piece? Or do you just believe Tucker and Hannity when they talk about it?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
A lapdog fool.
If I don't take me in some Trump propaganda every day, I get down right sick.
Thanks for keeping me up on what is real. Glad someone hasn't bought all the fake BS.

vantexan

Have you read Jane Mayer’s piece? Or do you just believe Tucker and Hannity when they talk about it?
No, wasn't even aware of her situation(I'm assuming we're talking about the same person). But she used to work for Tucker, he thinks highly of her, and FOX stood up for her. Try that at MSNBC with any FOX reporter.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No, wasn't even aware of her situation(I'm assuming we're talking about the same person). But she used to work for Tucker, he thinks highly of her, and FOX stood up for her. Try that at MSNBC with any FOX reporter.
Why is it you think the Democratic primary debate should be hosted by Fox news at all, much less in light of the evidence of their coordination with Trump's administration?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Really?

White House's Fox News Boycott Attempt Prompts Network Revolt [UPDATED] | HuffPost

It will be fine

That's good to know and I stand corrected. But try that today. The DNC is excluding FOX News and no one is standing up for them. That's how hyper-partisan things have become.
How many democratic primary voters do you think watch Fox? The point of primary debates is to reach primary voters. This isn’t a scandal, you’re being fooled by propaganda.