Meet the hot UPS delivery guy driving women crazy in NYC

ManInBrown

Meet the hot UPS delivery guy driving women crazy in NYC - NY Post

It’s not deliveries that keep the ladies of Soho waiting with bated breath for their man in brown: It’s UPS driver Anthony Lupi himself.

In fact, the strapping 28-year-old former model is so beloved that customers along his five-block route throw a fit every time he’s temporarily transferred, going so far as to complain to his manager.

“We want Anthony and no one else,” said one of the complainants, who owns a prominent gallery on West Broadway but wished to stay anonymous. “Not only is he super cute and charming, but he always goes the extra mile.”

Last edited by a moderator:

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Wait... @Operational needs

Is that guy hot? Because he looks like a skinny lurch to me.

"It’s not deliveries that keep the ladies of Soho waiting with bated breath for their man in brown."

"Another customer was so desperate for Lupi to personally handle a valuable package that the man walked seven blocks to give his favorite courier the box — while Lupi was on another route."

I was going to say those skanks in SOHO must be really hard up but then I noticed the men like him as well. WTF is wrong with these people

"In fact, the strapping 28-year-old former model..."

Jeezus, If that guy is former model I should go shake my ass in SOHO. I'd never have to deliver another box.