I started this.
He's the complete package! Former model and UPS man, 38, says he gets asked out 10 times a week on his daily route for his good looks and charm - Daily Mail
- New York UPS delivery man Anthony Lupi, 28, says he receives up to 10 date invitations a day on his daily Soho route
- The former model, who stands at 6ft 2, has worked for UPS for five years
- He says his customers get angry when he's rerouted and call his manager to complain and demand he be restored to his regular five-block route
- Lupi receives compliments from his fans and passerby for his looks and charm
- He has to politely decline his suitors because he has a girlfriend of eight years
- 'I'm very flattered, but I have to keep it moving,' Lupi said