He's the complete package! Former model and UPS man, 38, says he gets asked out 10 times a week on h

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
He's the complete package! Former model and UPS man, 38, says he gets asked out 10 times a week on his daily route for his good looks and charm - Daily Mail

• New York UPS delivery man Anthony Lupi, 28, says he receives up to 10 date invitations a day on his daily Soho route
  • The former model, who stands at 6ft 2, has worked for UPS for five years
  • He says his customers get angry when he's rerouted and call his manager to complain and demand he be restored to his regular five-block route
  • Lupi receives compliments from his fans and passerby for his looks and charm
  • He has to politely decline his suitors because he has a girlfriend of eight years
  • 'I'm very flattered, but I have to keep it moving,' Lupi said

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
He's the complete package! Former model and UPS man, 38, says he gets asked out 10 times a week on his daily route for his good looks and charm - Daily Mail

• New York UPS delivery man Anthony Lupi, 28, says he receives up to 10 date invitations a day on his daily Soho route
  • The former model, who stands at 6ft 2, has worked for UPS for five years
  • He says his customers get angry when he's rerouted and call his manager to complain and demand he be restored to his regular five-block route
  • Lupi receives compliments from his fans and passerby for his looks and charm
  • He has to politely decline his suitors because he has a girlfriend of eight years
  • 'I'm very flattered, but I have to keep it moving,' Lupi said
Jeezus, how many times do we need to see this story about spaghetti jeans Lupi? This makes three.

Meet the hot UPS delivery guy driving women crazy in NYC

https://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/lolol.383530/